Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 12 - Mount Buller Demons vs Gumbies FFC at Snow Dome

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
No I mean the demons you must be confused!
images

Annnnnnnnnd we just did a Dragon thing. I prefer Boom-O myself. That game was da bomb, lol.
Sorry Fryer but it’s trade week.

Gotta be arguing over pick 12 or 13 for 100’d of pick. This is the Internet after all

Gotta love trade week... and yay to listening to radio... Because the one thing I wanted to hear was Hughesy talk about his manboobs.

images

Annnnnnnnnd we just did a Dragon thing. I prefer Boom-O myself. That game was da bomb, lol.

Gotta love trade week... and yay to listening to radio... Because the one thing I wanted to hear was Hughesy talk about his manboobs.
That’s lame

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
'somewhat'

Well, come this week, the Gumbies will take one more step to greatness. It's the race for the 2nd flag, and the Gumbies will beat the Dees to it!

Who is the poor sod who plays full back for the Gumbies? FinBar19 is in redhot form and will no doubt kick another bag this week

Uncle_Leo

ABray10 how was your hiatus? All set to cream the Gumby CHF?

Oh please, WaLkEr_ThE_StAr will walk all over the Abrayten.

Well, come this week, the Gumbies will take one more step to greatness. It's the race for the 2nd flag, and the Gumbies will beat the Dees to it!
Losing isn't greatness. Well I suppose it might be to a gumbie... in some sort of warped way!

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C., eAFL SUNS
Who is the poor sod who plays full back for the Gumbies? FinBar19 is in redhot form and will no doubt kick another bag this week
Yep - he’s going to crap down some throats this weekend.

Back