Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 13 Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at House of Gumby (MOTR)

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Thanks mate I appreciate it. I've been downloading some apps on my phone trying to learn how to do things. Im in a fair form slump at the moment. I've questioned by position in the team at times over the last couple of weeks. Looking to have an on field impact this week but more importantly I'd love a W
We all deserve it with the amount of time we all put in.

I'm ******* pumped mate, time to reverse this form.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
It's not game day until Barrybran posts the graphic though.

Thanks mate I appreciate it. I've been downloading some apps on my phone trying to learn how to do things. Im in a fair form slump at the moment. I've questioned by position in the team at times over the last couple of weeks. Looking to have an on field impact this week but more importantly I'd love a W
We all deserve it with the amount of time we all put in.
Tandy, our Multimedia Expert.

It's not game day until Barrybran posts the graphic though.
Evening dav.

Really? No, GTFO.

HY2sgRL.gif

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Btw - kdavva74 is pronounced like "cadaver", right?

Wait, don't tell me, I'm already treating it as headcanon.

The podcast settled this ageless debate once and for all. It's kay-davva.

Ah shucks. Evening skip. I'm not gonna be getting much sleep tonight on account of this bad boy.

5f3908d06047110148462b6bae2f996f.png
You think that's bad, I've been up all night playing Banished. Ok, now, here we go (to sleep).

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
You think that's bad, I've been up all night playing Banished. Ok, now, here we go (to sleep).

My FM addiction has been a very, very long one.
cf39440ecbaf058d258385d6e280d1de.png

ffc7e905ab334379c3d97fb081ab45af.png

04254b46ce806d6cac9a33e4a6e92472.png

8376d1e4d60f6da81f86e481bea80dcc.png

d63e638249bf67d5c53cde39629eb986.png

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
That's a lot of man hours.

Played FM15 for nearly 3 months of gametime. Been playing that for pretty much the entirety of the most formative period of my life.

She's a permanent fixture at the LVB gym actually. Works for the club 2 days a week. Mainly spends her time working one on one with Barrybran though. Not sure why though....;)
What the???? When did Jennifer Hawkins go blind, and what breed is her guide dog?

Played FM15 for nearly 3 months of gametime. Been playing that for pretty much the entirety of the most formative period of my life.
I had never heard of it. Looked it up, even pro team use it for scouting. Sounds good, are you in a league?
What the???? When did Jennifer Hawkins go blind, and what breed is her guide dog?
2010 and it's a black lab

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
I had never heard of it. Looked it up, even pro team use it for scouting. Sounds good, are you in a league?

Nah I just play offline. Managing Celtic in Scotland.

A friend and I reigned over an International Cricket Captain run through until like 2035 or something. No more real-life players, but I tell ya there are some gems out there- Simon Dublin is a seamer to watch out for.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
A friend and I reigned over an International Cricket Captain run through until like 2035 or something. No more real-life players, but I tell ya there are some gems out there- Simon Dublin is a seamer to watch out for.

Hahaha, funny you mention that...

b0135a1ba02a9f52045901c0dc2b23b1.png

Hahaha, funny you mention that...

b0135a1ba02a9f52045901c0dc2b23b1.png
s**t yeaahhhhhhh.
We accepted the NZ top job but went back to the mighty Northamptonshire after one season. The county game's a good one if you can put up with the draws.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
s**t yeaahhhhhhh.
We accepted the NZ top job but went back to the mighty Northamptonshire after one season. The county game's a good one if you can put up with the draws.

I haven't been able to get into a county save in a while. In new games you can captain the Aussie states so I tend to go there. Had to start one with Afghanistan as I'm literally creating history.

Back