Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 13 Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

That's Bulgarian you moron.
They got started less than a year ago, I've been following it and I've only seen one training session referenced so far. I'm pretty sure they're based in Sofia. I was hoping to see movement in Varna too but nothing forthcoming. I'm guessing only 5 or 6 folks so far, uncertain.
https://www.facebook.com/aflbulgaria

They got started less than a year ago, I've been following it and I've only seen one training session referenced so far. I'm pretty sure they're based in Sofia. I was hoping to see movement in Varna too but nothing forthcoming. I'm guessing only 5 or 6 folks so far, uncertain.
https://www.facebook.com/aflbulgaria
The only Bulgarians I'm familiar with are Rusev and Viktor Krum...

The only Bulgarians I'm familiar with are Rusev and Viktor Krum...
Not heard of either, sorry.

I was thinking of bothering them with offering a Qooty match. Estonia are in about the same boat with only 3 or 4 folks at this point. Poland had a similar sort of start going. Thought I could make a combined team from these places too small to participate in matches (at all), and throw it up against one or more of the more developed footy communities in the region! But Qooty's hard to explain to an English-speaker so it might be an uphill battle!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way. I am crumble proof. We are going to win the flag again.
That's what we like to hear ....good old fashioned positive thinking .....didn't an old Hawthorn Coach (Schwab) make a similar prediction ...where did they finish, last IIRC :p

You may yet still crumble, after a week of chatting with us Dragons :D

So where are we going exactly? I'm pretty sure the Dragons are going down and I've heard the Roys are going to Australian Lighting.
We were looking down at a 6th consecutive loss last week .....but the Dragons rallied, and put on a bruising performance against the Warriors

So not cocky this week ....but there's a new found resilience, and of course our intrepid leader Hatchy1992 is back from the lockup
giphy.gif

here we go

We were looking down at a 6th consecutive loss last week .....but the Dragons rallied, and put on a bruising performance against the Warriors

So not cocky this week ....but there's a new found resilience, and of course our intrepid leader Hatchy1992 is back from the lockup
giphy.gif

here we go
I haven't been free like this in a long, long time. Bugs Bunny is asking the same thing ive been asking for weeks :p

Been there, done it .....long time ago though, so the painful memories have faded & you only remember the good experiences ;)
When we win a premiership at the Dragons, all those horrible procastination moments posting and typing up posting stats instead of studying will be well worth it :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back