Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 13 West Coast Wonders vs East Side Hawks at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Hawks.

Have we touched base yet on how we hate the Dragons yet? I hate that club.

The Half Back I look forward to a week of us bantering all non OG flogs that don't multiquote.
Ruours are that your mob has been brushing up on their multi quoting in preparation for me all week...

Now that Adelaide has recruited the best small forward to have ever existed, I'm now available to talk to you all.

How are you all going? Well I hope.

That's good. I'm glad I'll play a part in crushing that mood on Sunday.

nu sker det!
Et c'est parti!
İşte başlıyoruz!
开始了!
Look at all of you, using real languages. It's adorable. Here's some Enochian for ya'
657e3252fc4de4d8725abd9673214228.png

Last edited:
I thought Cyril had retired.

Cyril was never the best small forward in the league. Please pay attention.

It's always been Tyson "The GOAT that's forced to play small forward out of fairness" Stengle

It's always been Tyson "The GOAT that's forced to play small forward out of fairness" Stengle
You mean the bloke that you traded for because his name reminds you of a former captain?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Discount Tyson Stenglein. Literally. All you did was remove two letters.

You mean the bloke that you traded for because his name reminds you of a former captain?

You mean former player right? Stenglien was just touted as an option for captaincy. Lets be real here, he was never beating the greatest Van Berlo to have played a football.

Discount Tyson Stenglein. Literally. All you did was remove two letters.

Streamlined, not discount. All of those flaws I'm sure Tyson Stenglein had are now gone by removing the "in" part. Truly the shittiest component of any name.

Look at all of you, using real languages. It's adorable. Here's some Enochian for ya'
657e3252fc4de4d8725abd9673214228.png
I have brushed up on a bit of my Dothraki.

Jinne kisha elat

jinne: [> dZinne] DP loc. adv. here
kisha: [kiSa] DP pn. we
elat (1): [elat] DP v. to go

Do you actually offer anything to the banter? I've seen better at my four year old cousins birthday party. For example:
No u
You could run a salt factory with all those tears

Remove this Banner Ad

Back