Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 13 West Coast Wonders vs East Side Hawks at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

well spotted.

But you failed to see the real reasoning for the post.

Here we go! :rolleyes:

is highly relevant to the round.
Please don't take what I say out of context.

I understand the here we go reference and how it relates to this round.
The Dawks stuff was the bit of fluff to the post.
The Dawks stuff has bee a consistent theme from you.

Whilst I completely I understand where it comes from. You play for a small insignificant, weak minnow club alongside a bunch of list cloggers and Elton Johns Wig and I play for the biggest club in the land with the biggest names and highest rated media stars.

Just don't duck me when I call you out for it, it's embarrassing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please don't take what I say out of context.

I understand the here we go reference and how it relates to this round.

The Dawks stuff has bee a consistent theme from you.

Whilst I completely I understand where it comes from. You play for a small insignificant, weak minnow club alongside a bunch of list cloggers and Elton Johns Wig and I play for the biggest club in the land with the biggest names and highest rated media stars.

Just don't duck me when I call you out for it, it's embarrassing
Oh dear quite an inflated opinion about all things Sweet F.A.

You Hawk posters are a deluded bunch. Whilst I couldn't call the Hawks a small insignificant club, we both know your attempt to label the Wonders with that label, is just out and out dribble.

The Wonders are a powerhouse, and that doesn't seem like changing.

Oh dear quite an inflated opinion about all things Sweet F.A.

You Hawk posters are a deluded bunch. Whilst I couldn't call the Hawks a small insignificant club, we both know your attempt to label the Wonders with that label, is just out and out dribble.

There is a difference between being a historic powerhouse, and a current power house.

Enjoy being the Carlton of the SFA.

Is this the same powerhouse that ran ever-so-close to violating league rules?
The same powerhouse that has gone (is going?) through such a leadership crisis that they've changed captain multiple times mid-season?
The same powerhouse that would rather shore up their own walls than help a club that is truly in crisis, for the betterment of the league?

There's stink of desperation about at the moment, Bono, like someone's clawing to hold onto the cliff of relevance.

There is a difference between being a historic powerhouse, and a current power house.

Enjoy being the Carlton of the SFA.
4 wins in a row.

The in form Forward of the competition.

The Elton Johns Wig curse finally being over.

THe very active and healthy list.

#firsttosix is closer then most realise.

Is this the same powerhouse that ran ever-so-close to violating league rules?
The same powerhouse that has gone (is going?) through such a leadership crisis that they've changed captain multiple times mid-season?
The same powerhouse that would rather shore up their own walls than help a club that is truly in crisis, for the betterment of the league?

There's stink of desperation about at the moment, Bono, like someone's clawing to hold onto the cliff of relevance.
see my response above.

I see the smell of concern/panic from you Hawks, that the Wonders will take your Top Club mantle from you this season, if we already haven't.

see my response above.

I see the smell of concern/panic from you Hawks, that the Wonders will take your Top Club mantle from you this season, if we already haven't.
You can't see smells you idjit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back