Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 17 Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Well played on the century Tony Lynn 15. An effort full of imagination, diversity and wit. Unlike the other century maker who lacks the imagination and diversity, but at least reaches your level of wit by half.

Well played on the century Tony Lynn 15. An effort full of imagination, diversity and wit. Unlike the other century maker who lacks the imagination and diversity, but at least reaches your level of wit by half.

Not since Deano in Madras....

I'm just happy to hold up an end.

Jul 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Wonders, West Perth
BTW Wonders, I'm cancelling your nativity play if I can't find three wise men and a virgin amongst you lot in the next: 37 Days 05 Hours 49 Minutes 56 Seconds
If we end up having a nativity play, I'm showing up drunk. I've already been through enough of these sober.

BTW Wonders, I'm cancelling your nativity play if I can't find three wise men and a virgin amongst you lot in the next: 37 Days 05 Hours 49 Minutes 56 Seconds

I am tipping the finding a virgin part won’t be too challenging.

Matty411

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
This poster you speak of whom I cant seem to remember the name of... I recall him having some kind of wit in the least...

dimwit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry _Cayz_ , I respect what you do, my late father was a chef, and I know the work, dedication and hours that you guys put in. And obviously you create artful and precise dishes.
But this sort of food annoys me. Don’t you find it a little pretentious?

Also, my biggest issue is the whole “cutting through the sweetness “, and not making desserts “too sweet”. When did this become a thing?!
Aren’t desserts meant to be sweet. I want custard, I want cream, I want chocolate, and I want sugar in my desserts. Not citrus and fruit.

This is just a bugbear of mine. Don’t misunderstand, I think what you do is amazing and I admire your skill.

Yes I find it somewhat pretentious. It's complicated for the sake of being complicated, but I just make what my boss tells me to make ha.

Yes I find it somewhat pretentious. It's complicated for the sake of being complicated, but I just make what my boss tells me to make ha.

First night off in what, about 25 days mate?? :(

Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
Nah **** that, none of this nice s**t. Give okeydoke7 and U2tigers the gloves and let them battle it out.
The whole reason I joined SFA in the first place and the Wonders in specific was because I enjoyed punching on with U2tigers so much in the music threads.

Bombers not provide a decent challenge what else can we do to get a bit of match fitness but rip into each other. Try not to damage okeydoke7 too much U2tigers. We still need him strutting around in the forward line kicking another quite 8-10 goals. Same goes for you okeydoke7 beat up on the Bono lover all you like just as well as he’s fit to take the field tomorrow it’s all good.

Cool. Great. Now would some throw me another beer if you’re going to the kitchen. This couch is way too comfy. Can’t get up.

Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
The word 'okeydoke7' has appeared 200 times in this thread.

The shortened version 'okey' has appeared 111 times.

The even shorter version 'oke' has appeared 6 times.

The above statistics do not include the posts where I have been referred to as 'he' 'you' or 'your teammate'.

After running the numbers, it turns out U2tigers is right and it is all about me.

It's time to follow instruction and share the love.

ClarkeM thank you for getting the SoO discussion back on the agenda. Love it.

ShaunDuggan you're not just one of my favourite posters at the moment, you're one of my favourite posters ever.

PVF and croweater 41 pull your fingers out :p

haydo thank you for trusting in me and recruiting me. I hope it's paid off.

Dingster you've had a huge impact since joining the club. You settled in without a worry in the world.

JT_the_Man I didn't know anything about you in Round 1 but I've come to bloody love playing alongside you.

Elton Johns Wig I love your username and your melts thread.

Sab22 go the bloody Saints.

Beutbrute I didn't think I liked GIFs but every now and then you make me chuckle.

I know I left a few out. Sorry. I'll report to Wonders headquarters for chastisement.
Jeez mate. You mentioned twelve wonders and you somehow missed the best one.:rolleyes:

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser drazah memorial Beyond Blue donor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney
Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
The whole reason I joined SFA in the first place and the Wonders in specific was because I enjoyed punching on with U2tigers so much in the music threads.

Bombers not provide a decent challenge what else can we do to get a bit of match fitness but rip into each other. Try not to damage okeydoke7 too much U2tigers. We still need him strutting around in the forward line kicking another quite 8-10 goals. Same goes for you okeydoke7 beat up on the Bono lover all you like just as well as he’s fit to take the field tomorrow it’s all good.

Cool. Great. Now would some throw me another beer if you’re going to the kitchen. This couch is way too comfy. Can’t get up.
With your musical taste you have a lot of defending to do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back