Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

And I have genuine answers. Why did you **** around with your selection is my genuine question.

I got dropped at selection because of poor form, ask KohPhi. Then LicoriceAllsorts got banned so I was a late in. For team balance I was put on the wing.

Probably had something to do with you putting $8 on him to score less than 50DT points on Tuesday and me telling him about it :p Fix your odds after the team sheets are in!!

I assumed Tony had some integrity and would want to play along. I was wrong.

Earlier in the season, I think sante asked why I was being so serious about simmers placing bets. I thought to myself, maybe I should be a bit lighter.

I won't make this mistake again.

I need a dollar, dollar, dollar is what I need....

Well done kdavva74

Dangled that carrot to perfection. ;)

definitely wasn't nervously checking the score every 10 seconds

Gratz Dragz

I assumed Tony had some integrity and would want to play along. I was wrong.

Earlier in the season, I think sante asked why I was being so serious about simmers placing bets. I thought to myself, maybe I should be a bit lighter.

I won't make this mistake again.
Integrity by taking everyone's fake money?

Gkr542V.gif
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

s**t RESULT!!!!!!!!

But good fun banter Dragons :thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unlucky to Bombers. Thanks for the game dragons.

I put on a marking clinic today's taking 8. Added a few to my highlights reel below.

1 : 17.57 {rHFF} - I bleed Blue floats over the top of the pack and marks that on his chest.
2 : 11.15 {rHFF} - I bleed Blue takes one of the best marks you'll ever see.
2 : 17.16 {rHFF} - I bleed Blue risesy over the pack majestically

Good win Dragons, great to get the first win on the board for the season. It was a pretty tight tussle for most of the game but after leading for most of the match we managed to power away late to get the win.

A couple of super games by xenxen and Blaze Storm with WFL, cammo6556, Hatchy1992, Pie 4 Life and mike123 providing good support. Nice to see PhenomenalV1 pick up a bag of five with mistylake and Daniel1812 chipping in with a few goals too.

All in all, good to be on the board for the season and hopefully we can take this into our match next week. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

:oops: I didn't think you would see that haha!!! You do read every post :eek:

I try to read every post in our match threads, provided it's not a complete spam fest.

I have to say this one was pretty good to read, well done all. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back