Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 3 - Gumbies FFC vs Sin City Swamprats @ House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

All threads have gone up at roughly the same time you dolt. In fact this was the second thread made.
Goes hand in hand with a second sim then, don't it :)

After all these Monday night starts, it's about time we got this show up and running, and against the Swampies too.

Time to go hunting.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Are you playing forward? If so, do take it easy on me. This is only my third full game in defense. I'm still getting used to it all!
Hi Fryer. Is the rumour true that you're so unfit, that you get a stitch when your nose runs?

Hi Fryer. Is the rumour true that you're so unfit, that you get a stitch when your nose runs?

That's been you after the last 2 pre-seasons running laps around me :p

Don't blame me!

Blame the mouth-watering beautifully succulent chicken, coated in a wonderfully balanced blend of herbs & spices, fried perfectly for that slight crunch & unmistakable texture...

Better you than me - I burn water :(.
now your just showing off

oooh look at me I can do things that are impossible.

maybe a chemistry joke to make me feel better

Two chemists go into a restaurant.
The first one says "I think I'll have an H2O."
The second one says "I think I'll have an H2O too" -- and he died.

Talking about past history....isn't that all you are these days? o_O

Kept the EKA favourite goalless last week? Yeah so in the past man. How about yourself? Oh still here and posting rubbish. So current.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi BRAB , glad to play against a fellow Lions supporter. Hopefully you get selected this week as I've heard you're a spud.

Please don't tell me you're a swamprat.

* my life.

One of my favourite lions board posters has been corrupted

Sep 6, 2009
FNQ
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Bears
Kept the EKA favourite goalless last week? Yeah so in the past man. How about yourself? Oh still here and posting rubbish. So current.

908406.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back