Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 3 - West Coast Wonders vs Fighting Furies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

... And this is the same team who are calling US plebs.
Yeah because so far your team is basically a midfield full of Tom Mitchell crab types, your forward is full of has-been and you have no defence. I would not mind that, but it seems like the only thing you do "productively" is tug each other off.

Delusional....some things never change.

Greatness is often mistaken for delusion by the lesser lights who can't fathom true greatness

So I need all the other Fury campaigners to leave me alone for a while

Only Tuesday and we have already broken one

mate, he's got you covered.

What have you see so far that remotely gives this impression, I was back 30 seconds before I came up with something more inspired than U2tigers, whos greatest contribution so far has been to reuse thread ideas that I helped come up with originally.

So are the Furies seriously still naming and playing someone who's not interested in the SFA? JackNah_8 please explain

Do we really need to go and look at how many inactives you have played this season and then compare it to how many games JackNah_8 has actually played, I knew you guys were bad but jumping on inactivity banter when we have been all over you in the thread so far is pretty s**t.

Yeah because so far your team is basically a midfield full of Tom Mitchell types, your forward is full of has-been and you have no defence. I would not mind that, but it seems like the only thing you do "productively" is tug each other off.
That’s not true. We are very good at getting drunk before qootball matches.

Now if that’s not productive, than I don’t know what is.

Yeah, I am better than the captain. I am the league.
If you are the league, than why aren’t you leading the JT Media Player of the Year count?

Greatness is often mistaken for delusion by the lesser lights who can't fathom true greatness

What have you see so far that remotely gives this impression, I was back 30 seconds before I came up with something more inspired than U2tigers, whos greatest contribution so far has been to reuse thread ideas that I helped come up with originally.

Do we really need to go and look at how many inactives you have played this season and then compare it to how many games JackNah_8 has actually played, I knew you guys were bad but jumping on inactivity banter when we have been all over you in the thread so far is pretty s**t.
Interesting conclusion you've made, at what point did I questioned her inactivity? I simply pointed out that you're forcing someone who didn't want to be on a SFA list this season to still play for your team. Thanks for jumping at shadows though!

If you are the league, than why aren’t you leading the JT Media Player of the Year count?

Another idea I came up with originally.

If all you campaigners put your heads together you might come up with an original idea one day

That’s not true. We are very good at getting drunk before qootball matches.

Now if that’s not productive, than I don’t know what is.
Mate, I don't drink alcohol and I even know that drinking kombucha is not productive.

Interesting conclusion you've made, at what point did I questioned her inactivity? I simply pointed out that you're forcing someone who didn't want to be on a SFA list this season to still play for your team. Thanks for jumping at shadows though!

I don't have the crayons to draw a picture for you, but maybe if you think reaaaaaaaaaly hard you can figure out whats wrong with the team sheet I posted.

because I WAS ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. Come on, even that kdavva74 dude put me in his team of the week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I am better than the captain. I am the league.
When did you join? How many awards you've won? What contributions have you made to the league apart from spamming match threads since your debut? You're a nothing fish in a huge sea mate, take a seat and let the big fellas play, you're in the presence of plenty of sharks at the moment, try to not get intimidated

Firstly, I will get back to you, but shut up whilst the Rucks sort this out first. You can wait with the rest of the plebs.

We didn't mention inactive (we both know JackNah_8 will never truly go), we pointed out your need to play a retired players. thats different.

When did you join? How many awards you've won? What contributions have you made to the league apart from spamming match threads since your debut? You're a nothing fish in a huge sea mate, take a seat and let the big fellas play, you're in the presence of plenty of sharks at the moment, try to not get intimidated
  • I joined in season 24.
  • I have won a couple of club/media awards.
  • Technically speaking, I was quiet nearly to the point of inactive during my first season. It's only in the past season I am become active.
  • You are a f**kwit of the highest order, and that's coming from me. Some dude who spam s**t in match threads and has only been around for a couple of seasons.
(OOC)

Last edited:
Firstly, I will get back to you, but shut up whilst the Rucks sort this out first. You can wait with the rest of the plebs.

We didn't mention inactive (we both know JackNah_8 will never truly go), we pointed out your need to play a retired players. thats different.
She is not playing though, it's just Sterge little power fantasy.

It's cute when the kids try and sit at the adult table.

No, it's definitely delusion. You're many things, but great isn't one of them.

The first thing you are Sterge is a campaigner. That's actually indisputable.
* it's only Tuesday and #rentfree already, gonna be a long week for you ejw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back