Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 4: East Side Hawks vs Las Vegas Bears at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I only read it to find out if Thor could beat Superman.

I used to read it to laugh at teenagers with power trips but now I just go through Season 24 threads.

I used to live near Waverly Park or VFL Park, Hawks home ground, it was a great place.
Arctic Park as it was known back then and took 3 days to get out of the car park, ah the good ole days.

Any AFL ground built between World War 2 and the turn of the century is a sh*tstain.

Even SM is shaking his head at you repeating this joke so soon after it fell flat the first time.

Take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror and plunge a closed fist into that microwaved rockmelon you call a face.

You’ve let a lot of people down today, spook.

Has he posted it on FB? You can't post a joke on here without the screening process first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is soo true, she told me in the shower this morning.

You know you're scraping the barrel when you resort to 'Missus' jokes...
I'll expect some Mum jokes by Thursday I guess, which will still be less amusing then seeing your team sheet.

I see it as a more fitting punishment to let him dig a bigger hole for himself

I keep trying to dig up, but I get nowhere...

I'll expect some Mum jokes by Thursday I guess, which will still be less amusing then seeing your team sheet.

I’d say be careful or you’ll end up in China but you’d probably be a pig in s**t

This is an admirable effort to be more hostile than the Dragons.
Four love hearts and this is how you read things. I am gutted.

I'll tell you one thing it is easy to dig, and that is your Mum. Amirite fellas?
images

Wait, you think I was trying a Grease reference?

No.
You could have avoided scraping the barrel, but ya didn't - you choked, and to bring back the #segue , just like the Bears will this coming Sunday.

I mean you should be used to it being a Port supporter after the last fortnight...

Wait. *.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back