Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 4: Fighting Furies vs Gold City Royals at rfctigerarmy Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, I get it, the Royals are where we send all our rejects so that they can tell themselves they wanted to leave.
No that’s the Demons.

I remember when the royals used to be cool.

It was originally the demons but when we tried to offload @31 21 premers )after offloading manangatang and tigland) there they said "**** off we are overfilled with your washed up hacks", offloaded Rodney to the Royals so we sent 31 21 premiers there as well.
* me 3121 premiers
You just got broken in half!

It was originally the demons but when we tried to offload @31 21 premers )after offloading manangatang and tigland) there they said "**** off we are overfilled with your washed up hacks", offloaded Rodney to the Royals so we sent 31 21 premiers there as well.

"Offloaded".

Lol.
I've been here five minutes and I'm already looking for my next club.
Who do you play for?

So you can avoid them too? Bombers.

I remember when the royals used to be cool.
And why aren’t they now?? You aren’t referring to our recent wedding are you??
Are you being racist??

61nWUUQmi0L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Royals won't get within 5 goals of us. This entire thread is a classic case of short man syndrome.
That’s cause all you guys talk s**t, go back to your stinking board you campaigners

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a living template of what happens to an abused Fury.

I've heard the Blacky/T.A.P torture routine is way worse, maybe it's not your turn yet? or do they make you believe you are safe and comfortable before they drag you down to their hole?

I've heard the Blacky/T.A.P torture routine is way worse, maybe it's not your turn yet? or do they make you believe you are safe and comfortable before they drag you down to their hole?
You don’t know about the #gofundme page? They are looking after me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back