Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 4: Fighting Furies vs Gold City Royals at rfctigerarmy Hippodrome

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
I’ve got a thing for nurses. Especially old grey bitches.
Hattie-Jacques-carry-on-movies-1210584_380_306.jpg

You give off more of a Lord Farquad vibe if you ask me

If you are suggesting that we are short people, we do have burningdwarf on the list.

Also you are doing this free agency thing wrong I'm afraid. That is no way to endear yourself to the league's most prestigious club.

If you are suggesting that we are short people, we do have burningdwarf on the list.

Also you are doing this free agency thing wrong I'm afraid. That is no way to endear yourself to the league's most prestigious club.

Only 2 clubs have not sent a pm begging for my services, what was it you were saying before about others letting you know you are great?

Only 2 clubs have not sent a pm begging for my services, what was it you were saying before about others letting you know you are great?
But not the Royals. I'll acknowledge that you've had a vaguely average Qooty career Sterge, think you may have even snuck into the All-SFA a couple times. Not bad for a commoner, it's natural that you'll attract heavy interest from plebeian clubs.

But as they say, in the a jungle with no tigers the monkey is king.

But not the Royals. I'll acknowledge that you've had a vaguely average Qooty career Sterge, think you may have even snuck into the All-SFA a couple times. Not bad for a commoner, it's natural that you'll attract heavy interest from plebeian clubs.

But as they say, in the a jungle with no tigers the monkey is king.

Lucky that in the a jungle i am a tiger then can't have monkeys passing themselves off as royals on some kind of golden throne.

It's unfortunate that my all sweet fa this season won't count towards my furies record 4th nomination

We do cater mate. It's just our own players and members. You need to sign up to a Gold City Royals Membership in order to be catered to our premium quality food and beverages at our home games. NaturalDisaster secretly bought one himself and then refused to pay for any of the rest of you.

Pffffff

Forcing away clubs to pay for booze and drink

Are you sure this isn't the Baghdad Blues?

View attachment 543299
This one is kept under the bar for quarter time shots with GreyCrow

One word, sucker

Download the npr planet money podcast on vodka

It's the one alcohol that actually doesn't get better based upon its raw mats. French waters and grains mean jack s**t. It's the same as $40 vodka, just in a fancy bottle and a wooden box.

You paid for good marketing

Lucky that in the a jungle i am a tiger then can't have monkeys passing themselves off as royals on some kind of golden throne.

It's unfortunate that my all sweet fa this season won't count towards my furies record 4th nomination
So the analogy you're using is that the golden throne is some kind of jungle and the royals are the monkeys. But since you're the tiger and we already established that the Royals have no interest in you the monkeys will remain the royals of the jungle because you're not here? You didn't really make much of a point here, Dennis Confetti how did you let him win the Season 21 EKA? Can't believe it.
Pffffff

Forcing away clubs to pay for booze and drink

Are you sure this isn't the Baghdad Blues?
No, if the Round 1 matchup is to suggest anything we are over 400% better than the Baghdad Blues.

Back