Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 4: Mt Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

542400_bbbbe9cf9c335812cbe7903069896cc6.png

It's been a bizarre few months for the Swamprats. From being dead last, to runners up, to being winless again, it's been a rollercoaster.

The Demons have been stable, with players coming and going, the team seemingly perpetually middle of the ladder.

Two teams wanting more...but who's hungrier?

Qrownbet odds:

Mount Buller Demons $1.80
Sin City Swamprats $2.10

Last 5 games:

Demons 2, Swamprats 3

Players to Watch

Demons

Yakker

From EKA medalist to club captain in just 2 seasons, Yakker's meteoric rise continues to impress.

sausageroll

Dees rookie prospect sausageroll will finally be able to have a shot at the EKA...will he won it this season?

Swamprats

GotTheGoodes

Having a quiet start to Season 25, GTG will be looking to elevate to the next level this season.

I Dont Care

A premiership player at the Roys, IDC must be regretting his choice to move given the Rats form this season...

Phenom's tip:

Demons by 41.​

G'Day Swampies. Must be nice to get out of that cesspit and visit a place filled with culture, class and elegance such is the Snow Dome. Enjoy all we have on offer until Sunday when your horrid start to the season will continue.

G'Day Swampies. Must be nice to get out of that cesspit and visit a place filled with culture, class and elegance such is the Snow Dome. Enjoy all we have on offer until Sunday when your horrid start to the season will continue.
Are we still handing out those 'free 7 minutes with a Snow Bunny' vouchers? Asking for a friend.

I smell of fish too. But for different reasons
Boy oh boy. You've been hanging out with @filet-o-fish again haven't you?

I hope your tartare didn't spill everywhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know you sufficiently well to not click on any links you post. It demonstrates that I am capable of learning, which is something I’m proud of.

I know you sufficiently well to not click on any links you post. It demonstrates that I am capable of learning, which is something I’m proud of.
TBH the only link I've posted on here that goes to where I say it goes is the daffodil day link

I have literally nothing of consequence to say. Judging by this thread, this is no impediment to posting repeatedly.
Bravo, that's the ticket. Keep up the good work ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back