Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 4: Roys FFC vs Gumbies FFC at Brunswick Junction Oval (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

The award has gone upmarket !!

David King isn’t involved is he ??? That would demean the award significantly...
Mate hes an ex player of my team and im more than happy to admit hes a clueless muppet.

I wouldnt take his advice if my life depended on it.

In a choice between cake or death where his opinion was cake. And doing my job was death. I would choose the chicken

I saw some flies mating when went on a walk in the park recently! Actually it was more some wetlands.

And this week I’m hunting deer (with my Nikon).

Isn't nature beautiful!

False sense

Or PhenomenalV1 was drunk when he wrote it!

You very well know that expectation normally kills us, playing the outrage card will only make you look foolish if for some small chance this is one of those times where things go as expected.

Since however it's round 4 and neither of us have a chance to ruin the others finals berth, how do we feel about a coin flip and just spend the rest of the week with drinks on a beach?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Captain StFly, he’s a hero, gonna take Gorillas down to zero

And if that doesn't work, we'll just get 5 plucky teens in giant robots to beat the s**t out of them.

Not like they can run with their zimmer frames.

And if that doesn't work, we'll just get 5 plucky teens in giant robots to beat the s**t out of them.

Not like they can run with their zimmer frames.
They’ve got a whole new series on Netflix now too apparently

Rumbled. 3KZ is Matt Damon.
ZDSY9Au.gif

Hi guys,

Hope you all have a great game.

I love BLERN

Yours,

Nunez

P.S when in doubt, eat your way out of the dessert.
sorry bit busy doing the podcast atm

also if anyone has any questions feel free to message any questions in the podcast thread or pm kdavva

Remove this Banner Ad

Back