Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 8: Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Shark Park (Heritage Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

They really are. I know you're being sarcastic but if you just got to know them you'd understand.

Gotta say, Dragon Wagon is a terrific slogan. Nearly as good as Good Blend. Not quite.

Or dumbie Gumbie.

You don't get to beat up on the Gumbies anymore, they are resurging at the moment. The Dragons are actually the shitstains of the comp at the moment.

You don't get to beat up on the Gumbies anymore, they are resurging at the moment. The Dragons are actually the shitstains of the comp at the moment.
You are so out of touch. Dragons about to have the best week of their existence.
#dragonwagon

You are so out of touch. Dragons about to have the best week of their existence.
#dragonwagon

You might as well be an opposition player this season Josh, #coup

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man I can't wait for Barrybran to totally punk these guys on Thursday night and get named in our teamsheet hehe

I will speak to our leadership group regarding where you would fit in and get back to you.
Keep him outside, he's no good at operating in tight spaces. Also not toilet trained.

Dragons FC is a fine organisation but if I didn't feel I had something to offer them I would have just stayed with the Bears. I really believe in the #dragonwagon
That's our after match activities.

Granted, I'm new at the Dragons but in my experience attitudes like this won't help our team win games. If we're going to beat the Bears this week we all need to work as a unit.
We have 20 of those. I'm loosely wired to the other 19.

Look, I'm guilty of responding to posts in separate replies, but that's usually because I'm finishing one post and then see another. WFL, 5 posts in a row is just disgusting.

Look, I'm guilty of responding to posts in separate replies, but that's usually because I'm finishing one post and then see another. WFL, 5 posts in a row is just disgusting.
You know me too well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back