Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 8: Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Shark Park (Heritage Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

520920_ca6ebbba20d1d85ee6c8cbb132764d31.png

Finally get to wear this bad boy!
That's certainly a heritage Guernsey. Strap yourselves in its going to be another dominate week from the Bears

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least I'm relevant.
The word "relevant" gets thrown around so much in the SFA that it virtually has no meaning.

Considering that you can't even record a podcast properly, I'm impressed that you're even still posting...

The word "relevant" gets thrown around so much in the SFA that it virtually has no meaning.

Considering that you can't even record a podcast properly, I'm impressed that you're even still posting...
He says he is from the top end. The air up there makes them a little slower.

I can record a podcast perfectly fine as evidence by the two podcasts I recorded. Your point is dreadfully mute.

Now, considering you can't stick with a concept past a couple of days, I'm impressed you're even still posting.

This is fair. Phenom has the second best podcast ever distributed to the Sweet FA.

Now, considering you can't stick with a concept past a couple of days, I'm impressed you're even still posting.
I am an artiste, I am constantly re-inventing myself, therefore always being fresh!

I give it a few weeks before Qrownbet goes stale and everyone moves on..

I am an artiste, I am constantly re-inventing myself, therefore always being fresh!

I give it a few weeks before Qrownbet goes stale and everyone moves on..

See, I think that all the time, and then every round it gets another 50-100 replies and half a dozen people placing bets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back