Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 8: Gumbies FFC vs East Side Hawks @ Boncer's Castle (Heritage Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh yeah, you are able to tweet posts. Kinda makes me wonder if anyone has ever tweeted a post from BigFooty.

If so... why?

I know for a while Hatchy was basically tweeting every post he ever made on BigFooty without realising it.

I know for a while Hatchy was basically tweeting every post he ever made on BigFooty without realising it.
ROFL

OK, I wish I knew his Twitter, just to see that. I know thereis a checkbox there as well, but surely you'd notice it if you were using Twitter (I get the feeling he probably only uses it to browse, if even that at all.)

I haven't paid for anything from Coles since they brought in self-serve terminals.

You are what's wrong with Australia. Stealing from billion dollar businesses. Have you no moral code?

Why are the hawks so insecure? You’d think for a group of posters with the accolades they possess that their would be more self belief in the team. Maybe it’s that they know that their best is far past them and so they feel the need to overly defend every single thing posted about them.

Why are the hawks so insecure? You’d think for a group of posters with the accolades they possess that their would be more self belief in the team. Maybe it’s that they know that their best is far past them and so they feel the need to overly defend every single thing posted about them.
That's a bit rough on Drunkgoliath.

Good to be back at the ground where I won a flag.

Good to be back at the ground where I captained a club to, and won a flag.

After beating your mob 3x on the way there, because quirky finals series.:thumbsu:

We ate good that night...

I haven't paid for anything from Coles since they brought in self-serve terminals.
You are what's wrong with Australia. Stealing from billion dollar businesses. Have you no moral code?

How's it hanging, former captains?

And of all things Coles, you go for the self service and not the plastic bags?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I go for the mini shop collectables and fight those who try and take them first.

You mean to say that you draw the line at theft, thus making you an upstanding qootizen and at least better than Noobzor?

Setting the bar a bit low there.

Sterge doesn't play for the Hawks mate.

Good to be back at the ground where I captained a club to, and won a flag.

After beating your mob 3x on the way there, because quirky finals series.:thumbsu:

We ate good that night...
I was but a young Swamprat back then my friend.
How's it hanging, former captains?

And of all things Coles, you go for the self service and not the plastic bags?
Low and to the left Tucky. And I go for the free stuff at Coles... so everything.
Say goodbye to your freedom, ******.
I'd rather give myself a lobotomy with a high quality Ozito drill.

I was but a young Swamprat back then my friend.

Low and to the left Tucky. And I go for the free stuff at Coles... so everything.

I'd rather give myself a lobotomy with a high quality Ozito drill.

You're honestly such an aggressive person.

Poor Loons still hasn't recovered after your treatment of him during a SC round.

You are the cruelest campaigner I know.

I have changed noobz0r

Remove this Banner Ad

Back