Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 8 (Heritage Round): Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Outback Arena

Remove this Banner Ad

a quick question on this outback arena, will we be required to build our own changerooms? I have experience building such facilities as Wooshette will tell you. She has pictures of this happening walking onto the job site
This is a question for Mobbs
Do we have bathrooms Mobbs or do we dig trenches?

a quick question on this outback arena, will we be required to build our own changerooms? I have experience building such facilities as Wooshette will tell you. She has pictures of this happening walking onto the job site
Why do we need change rooms; l thought we were playing naked

So tell me, what did you people do with Helen? Did she leave for personal reasons or another casualty in the train wreck that is the Furies?

Personal reasons you can pm me if you want the actual story

Personal reasons you can pm me if you want the actual story
No all good, I had plenty of chats with Hel...if she wants to tell me she can.
I miss her though, always a blast.

Second question, how are you guys third with only 4 wins, is the quality of qooty that s**t this season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No all good, I had plenty of chats with Hel...if she wants to tell me she can.
I miss her though, always a blast.

Second question, how are you guys third with only 4 wins, is the quality of qooty that s**t this season?

Mirrors the AFL really, over rated team on top by virtue of the fact that everyone else is so even

Are there any non Richmond supporters playing for the Furies?

I honestly can't find any.

Is the name not a give away?

I'm sure if you think real hard you can figure it out

You new around here or something?

Oh, I'm not against it. I'm actually a big supporter of nepotism in the SFA.

I'm just asking as part of my pre game routine, given this is my rookie season. Gotta scope out the opposition if you haven't played them before.

Last edited:

The name is a giveaway that your team is full of spuds. How does that hot sauce taste?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back