Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 8 (Heritage Round): Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at Dun Lop Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

1. SunshineTiger
1. Smartys Power
2. Thatsapaddlin
3. The Old Dark Navy's
007. GreyCrow
8. Easty
10. Butler
11. MWPP
12. Ulahoopski
14a. Helfarch
16. Igloo
17. boondy
18. Bipolarbear
21. RodneyDangerfield
22. Cloud_
23. MrPremiership
26. burningdwarf
27. Bob Cobb
30. grumbleguts
31. Blacky
32. Footypie32
36. Simon_Says
50. NTRabbit
51. CakeEater
74. 3121 premiers
97. Dennis Confetti
316. Dirty Bird

Heritage Round this week guys and we're playing at the biggest stadium in all of Sweet. We come up against the Sin City Swamprats, what an insipid organisation they are whose culture comprises of dabbing, Nickelback and eating unnatural amounts of processed meat. I learned the hard way by spending 5 seasons there. Fortunately, we constantly dominate these reptilians leading the head to head 12 to 5 with 1 draw. Let's make it win number 13 over them and propel ourselves into 8!

I’m over this thread already

Your failure to abuse power disgusts me.

Doctor Gero he is not fit to be captain.
I would put it more down to copy-pasting and not giving any remote sort of * what the tip was.

Taking bids, what do yas want me to change it to?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck this week Dingster

I promise not to line you up in the first half
You are a true friend.

Dear Swamprat mids,

Look closely at how the Royals mids actually kick it to the FF.

FU all

Ding xx

You are a true friend.

Dear Swamprat mids,

Look closely at how the Royals mids actually kick it to the FF.

FU all

Ding xx
Blacky I'm guessing you are playing in front the 1st half so the kicks to the chest, 2nd half from behind and sit them on Dingsters head

Good luck this week Dingster

I promise not to line you up in the first half
Apart from one bag last season (we usually take round one off our stats anyway), you've been basically a non-entity against us
S24 R5 - 2.5
S24 R16 - 1.1
S25 R1 - 8.2
S25 R12 - 1.2

Apart from one bag last season (we usually take round one off our stats anyway), you've been basically a non-entity against us
S24 R5 - 2.5
S24 R16 - 1.1
S25 R1 - 8.2
S25 R12 - 1.2
Usually my rest week

What the **** has maxwell done, ****** someone’s missus?

He hasn't found the incriminating photos he needs to get a spot in the test team yet

It's called innovation. We realise that some people might be getting loads of notifications. It's a fan day at The Golden Throne and all our players are flat out signing autographs and getting pictures taken. They might miss the initial tag notification so why not give a second for good measure.
I thought Royals operated a strictly hierachical structure.

Seems to me that everyone thinks they're the King

Such forward thinking is lacking over there in Sin City which is why you blokes have remained unsuccessful for so long.
Coming from a member of the most unsuccessful club in the SFA, this is a bit rich :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back