Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders Team Thread S26 - #firsttosix

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no excuse, there's a course at the end of my street
Golf Lessons, I would be one of the last people to ask for lessons.

I hold my Driver so the face is all twisted, so I can stop the slice, it works for me, but not 1 golf teacher would ever suggest anyone to ever do it lol.

Wait, it's possible to get BETTER at golf? Just thought I was meant to have a ridiculously high handicap
Although still not good, I have dropped to 23/24 from around 30 at the biginning of the year.

Before the beginning of last year I hadn't had a game for over 8 or so years, but have loved it heaps since taking it up again, so have pretty much had a game 3 out of 4 Thursdays each month, except when work does get in the way. But its easy to get into it, and when you get to play golf whilst it still being a work thing its even better, like they say a 'bad day at golf is still better then a good day in the office'.

Although still not good, I have dropped to 23/24 from around 30 at the biginning of the year.

Before the beginning of last year I hadn't had a game for over 8 or so years, but have loved it heaps since taking it up again, so have pretty much had a game 3 out of 4 Thursdays each month, except when work does get in the way. But its easy to get into it, and when you get to play golf whilst it still being a work thing its even better, like they say a 'bad day at golf is still better then a good day in the office'.

That is an impressive improvement in only 6 month.
Haven't had a swing of the clubs in far too long. Might try and get out there in a few weeks, weather permitting of course. I think my handicap was about 30ish (maybe 32?) so would be good to have a hit soon

Newly appointed Co Captain treating his rookies this way.... typical of the Wonders LG mentality

Would never be treated that way at the Demons U2tigers ...... time to make the move mate.
Be gone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonders_jumpers.png
These are so ******* sexy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back