Official Match Thread Season 27 First Qualifying Final Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats at Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

aefdcc92ffa19977fe627839b691182f

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yikes, we choked extraordinarily hard.
Thanks for an incredible week Demons, enjoy the week off and good luck in the prelims, you're all top people.
I kicked 6 goals today which means that $30 will go towards putting the freeze on MND. I highly encourage anyone who hasn't yet, to donate in haydo 's thread!!!
Thanks everyone!

How was Tarks setting up the finish with a behind at the 24 minute mark, too?
My contract stipulates that I don’t get additional match payments for replayed games.

In short I didn’t give a * who won, as long as we got a result.

Well this sucks arse :(
It’s alright, I don’t think that there’s anyone here that feels the need to remind you that the last time the Demons came from behind the Swamprats to beat them by under a goal in a final they went on to trounce the Furies by over 13 goals in an utterly humiliating Grand Final defeat the next week. This is a safe space for you. :)

Rats LG.

I thought this was a soda, but have second thoughts.

Did any of you know that the supposedly leading candidate for the EKA played against us this week? Serious question belongs in here. Don’t answer here.
To be fair sausageroll barely posted in the thread until now so I understand the confusion.

It’s alright, I don’t think that there’s anyone here that feels the need to remind you that the last time the Demons came from behind the Swamprats to beat them by under a goal in a final they went on to trounce the Furies by over 13 goals in an utterly humiliating Grand Final defeat the next week. This is a safe space for you. :)

Actually, I'd quite like to make that reminder presently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back