Official Match Thread Season 27 First Qualifying Final Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats at Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s alright, I don’t think that there’s anyone here that feels the need to remind you that the last time the Demons came from behind the Swamprats to beat them by under a goal in a final they went on to trounce the Furies by over 13 goals in an utterly humiliating Grand Final defeat the next week. This is a safe space for you. :)

Dude, do you really want me to get mad?

This week was a solo effort. Do you need your inbox full of spam from every living and dead Fury that has ever been?

It’s alright, I don’t think that there’s anyone here that feels the need to remind you that the last time the Demons came from behind the Swamprats to beat them by under a goal in a final they went on to trounce the Furies by over 13 goals in an utterly humiliating Grand Final defeat the next week. This is a safe space for you. :)
Get stuffed.

Dude, do you really want me to get mad?

This week was a solo effort. Do you need your inbox full of spam from every living and dead Fury that has ever been?
I think you underestimate how often Sterge hands out soft infractions.

To be fair sausageroll barely posted in the thread until now so I understand the confusion.
Just as an aside, would you feel that a winner or candidate for a prestigious award might actually post?

I’m all over this guy and have been from the start.

I didn’t see him once or even know he’s supposedly a Demon. Negative a million potential votes.

Just as an aside, would you feel that a winner or candidate for a prestigious award might actually post?

I didn’t see him once or even know he’s supposedly a Demon. Negative a million potential votes.

Are you talking about me and the All-Sweet FA team? Would have thought I'd be a lock for the back pocket - not sure why you're questioning me like this?

If you’re referring to who I think you are, I think they’ve had a solid season. Not an EKA level season but that’s okay. It’s been a pleasure to play alongside them this season and they’ll grow into the competition.

Are you talking about me and the All-Sweet FA team? Would have thought I'd be a lock for the back pocket - not sure why you're questioning me like this?
The debate has raged predominantly about whether you lose your head too often for a defensive post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never played in a draw, and in those tense final moments, I thought that was about to change. Absolute cracker of a match - probably the best I've been involved in. Oh well: hopefully we get to end the Bombers' season next Sunday.

I've never played in a draw, and in those tense final moments, I thought that was about to change. Absolute cracker of a match - probably the best I've been involved in. Oh well: hopefully we get to end the Bombers' season next Sunday.

The entire league will be behind you, particularly me. Have always liked you Rats.

I would never be so nasty _Cayz_. I’ve got an open leadership position with your name on it if you wish. Unless miggs wants it, of course.

Everybody wants a piece of the Cayz.

Alright. Sausages

I think it’s pretty clear to you that I am a good poster and that I am smart.

You and I have something of a relationship. We have chatted and I have straight up told you that I love your work. You’ve come up with some wild stories that I’ve really enjoyed and wanted to ask you a million questions about.

I would love you to hang around here. I would love you to become a formidable Werewolf player for me to test my brain against.

How come I didn’t know you played for this team? And yes, don’t bother attacking me, I’m an onfield leader and couldn’t care less about the other stuff. Where have you been? Why haven’t you posted? Are you likely to just drop out because? Which is cool.

But if that is going to happen let me give the badge to someone else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back