Official Match Thread Season 27 First Qualifying Final Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats at Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright. Sausages

I think it’s pretty clear to you that I am a good poster and that I am smart.

You and I have something of a relationship. We have chatted and I have straight up told you that I love your work. You’ve come up with some wild stories that I’ve really enjoyed and wanted to ask you a million questions about.

I would love you to hang around here. I would love you to become a formidable Werewolf player for me to test my brain against.

How come I didn’t know you played for this team? And yes, don’t bother attacking me, I’m an onfield leader and couldn’t care less about the other stuff. Where have you been? Why haven’t you posted? Are you likely to just drop out because? Which is cool.

But if that is going to happen let me give the badge to someone else.
He plays for the Bears

Wow, what the actual hell was that?

Whoever sent the runner out with instructions to Park Di Bus after my goal shall be found and sent to be dealt with by the French.

Congratulations on the win Demons and cheers for a wonderful week.

4 : 1.34 {C} - Easy tapout for manangatang.
4 : 1.4 {rW} - deaneus with a moment to look downfield.
4 : 1.45 {rHFF} - Quick hands to manangatang under pressure.
4 : 1.49 {rHFF} - Long handpass to the running DemonJim.
4 : 1.51 {rHFF} - Handpasses to manangatang.
4 : 1.55 {lHFF} - A lookaway handpass to cats2rise.
4 : 1.59 {CHF} - Handballs over the top to cooney.
4 : 2.01 {CHF} - A poor handpass but manangatang is up to the challenge.
4 : 2.05 {lHFF} - A quick handpass to cats2rise.
4 : 2.07 {lHFF} - An underground handpass to manangatang.
4 : 2.11 {lHFF} - Now has it got the carry?.
4 : 2.15 {lHFF} - They'll be talking about that goal tonight.
Lol

Just as an aside, would you feel that a winner or candidate for a prestigious award might actually post?

I’m all over this guy and have been from the start.

I didn’t see him once or even know he’s supposedly a Demon. Negative a million potential votes.
Hmmmm.

Are you saying I shouldn't win the EKA based on this weeks' posting performance?

Hmmmm.

Are you saying I shouldn't win the EKA based on this weeks' posting performance?

You've got my vote. You've had it since s21 in fact.

I hope you actually get a vote then :)

I believe the only times I actually had a legitimate vote for you the rest of the nuffies in the committee disallowed my vote because it was unfair to the rest of the rookies.

#standbysausageroll. The greatest rookie to ever play the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe the only times I actually had a legitimate vote for you the rest of the nuffies in the committee disallowed my vote because it was unfair to the rest of the rookies.

#standbysausageroll. The greatest rookie to ever play the game.
Those nuffies have always been there. It's just different nuffies in different seasons.

Just had a chance to catch up and read the game.

Hell, what a cracker! Demons and Rats building a real history of great finals here; DID THEY JUST BOOT 8 GOALS IN THE FINAL ******* QUARTER AGAIN?

You would think that we could hold onto a 24 point lead at the 20 minute mark of the final term, but NOOOOoooo!!!

Thanks for the week, Yakker and your Demons. We'll catch you in the Grand Final.

Regroup, Rats - we get the Bombres next week, so bring your bomb vests.

Thanks NaturalDisaster for posting well

Just had a chance to catch up and read the game.

Hell, what a cracker! Demons and Rats building a real history of great finals here; DID THEY JUST BOOT 8 GOALS IN THE FINAL ******* QUARTER AGAIN?

You would think that we could hold onto a 24 point lead at the 20 minute mark of the final term, but NOOOOoooo!!!

Thanks for the week, Yakker and your Demons. We'll catch you in the Grand Final.

Regroup, Rats - we get the Bombres next week, so bring your bomb vests.

Thanks NaturalDisaster for posting well
In one way, we’re both winners.

In another, more accurate way, we are the winners.

Holy ******* s**t. I had written us off being 12 points down and minutes to go. Boy oh boy. Wowee!
Well played Rats! Good luck for next week in beating everyone's most hated team!

Hell yeah DEMONS!

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back