Official Match Thread Season 27 First Semi Final - Sin City Swamprats vs Baghdad Bombers at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

This entire thread has been full of sexism and racism. Almost no-one in here can get up on their high horse as they've stood by and let casual racism and sexism fly.

It's disappointing that this is happening in 2019. And for this reason, I won't be engaging with this thread for the rest of the week. I'm disappointed in both my teammates and the Bombers.

It's time for a number of you to have a serious think about what you're posting
Trust me I have not felt the need to wear comfortable shoes! I would be the first one to cry sexism but there is a difference between harassment and banter and also cringworthy stuff that's meant o be funny but isn't. I haven't come across anything so I feel you are over reacting a bit.

The best advice I can offer...

So, Barrybran

In my opinion you stand almost on your own as a person deserving an all SFA nom this season. There are few others that could compete in my eyes. Serious.

BRAB is trying tricky stuff to even get you nominated.

I would never treat you like that.
Cheers mate. I appreciate that. I feel my posting is strong enough to warrant a nomination but I played in the centre where Ant Bear and Loonerty both had better seasons statistically and contributed well off-field. BRAB's list is quite solid. We may have been a weaker posting unit but some of our players have stood out statistically and a couple have contributed in match threads as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers mate. I appreciate that. I feel my posting is strong enough to warrant a nomination but I played in the centre where Ant Bear and Loonerty both had better seasons statistically and contributed well off-field. BRAB's list is quite solid. We may have been a weaker posting unit but some of our players have stood out statistically and a couple have contributed in match threads as well.
We didn’t ask for your life story! Jesus!...

Nobody cares!

I’m just messing with ya. I care.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back