Official Match Thread Season 27 First Semi Final - Sin City Swamprats vs Baghdad Bombers at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

akkaps what is Kohli up to? In one week he has defended Sandpaper Smith against the Indian crowd, and walked against PAKISTAN when he didn’t hit it.

Is he setting himself up to be UN Secretary General when he retires, or has he had a stroke?
I don't know. Very unlike him. But I think it could be something to do with wanting the cricketing world to change the perception of him.
maybe Anushka has had a word to him. :D

akkaps what is Kohli up to? In one week he has defended Sandpaper Smith against the Indian crowd, and walked against PAKISTAN when he didn’t hit it.

Is he setting himself up to be UN Secretary General when he retires, or has he had a stroke?
This is a left field theory but I do wonder if his wife and Bollywood Star Anushka Sharma has had an ethical /moral influence on him. He went Vegan too.

This is a left field theory but I do wonder if his wife and Bollywood Star Anushka Sharma has had an ethical /moral influence on him. He went Vegan too.
I have a mate (non-veg) try to go vegan for a girl. Was very funny watching him fail, and it made it very obvious that he liked the girl.

I have a mate (non-veg) try to go vegan for a girl. Was very funny watching him fail, and it made it very obvious that he liked the girl.
You’ve mentioned this before :)
I was thinking of that anecdote when I posted actually .
The things people do for love

I went veg for a girl...
That's different. It very different from having Tandoori Chicken every day to drinking almond milk each morning.
Plus, the girl more of a SJW, and doing it for that fact, rather some people I know that do it because it's easy for them to make the change.

That's different. It very different from having Tandoori Chicken every day to drinking almond milk each morning.
Plus, the girl more of a SJW, and doing it for that fact, rather some people I know that do it because it's easy for them to make the change.
This is very true. It was easy and yummy and for the right reasons.

I’ve only started eating a small amount of meat again, after many years, because I have a good understanding of medicine and nutrition and know that I need to now.

I don't know. Very unlike him. But I think it could be something to do with wanting the cricketing world to change the perception of him.
maybe Anushka has had a word to him. :D
I say good on him. My perception of the guy has changed for the better in recent weeks - he has a sportsmanlike attitude that dills like Nick Kyrgios would do well to follow!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible mistake!!!

Just cut the horns of and wipe the arse a minute either side and done.

I think i shall report this disgraceful post.

Well said, because everyone knows that the WONDERS will stop receiving Crispy nominations before Carlton can make a final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back