Official Match Thread Season 27 First Semi Final - Sin City Swamprats vs Baghdad Bombers at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's get down to business Bombers!
giphy.gif

I'm writing a new policy that will impact you position in sfa

unless i become a terminally dead roy, or you take over management of the Tittybong maccas, you cant do s**t to me

Morning all and happy game day.

This is also known as the day after the day that Freo temporarily re-entered the top 8 in a cracking game of football.

It’s also known as Goodbye to S27 Day for the Bombers!

This is also known as the day after the day that Freo temporarily re-entered the top 8 in a cracking game of football.

Freo too good when it mattered. Port clearly entered the final quarter with only 1 goal in mind, but fell 1 goal short.

Agree with your final sentence - Baghdad will host Mad Monday tomorrow.

Good morning S89 .....it does appear a matchup is not happening ...you'd be breathing a sigh of relief at that, I'm sure

Good to see some false bravado about your chances ....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do. And I feel guilty now... Coffee clears them right out right??
Coffee is good .....

There is some evidence that coffeecan help people recover from colon cancer, lower diabetes risk and reduce the inflammation associated with diabetes and heart disease. It may also protect against diabetes, Parkinson's disease and liver cancer

Like so many foods and nutrients, too much coffee can cause problems, especially in the digestive tract. But studies have shown that drinking up to four 8-ounce cups ofcoffee per day is safe. ... But sipping coffee in reasonable amounts just might be one of the healthiest things you can do

So drink up & live to 100 + ......or until the next report tells you you'll die drinking coffee :shoutyoldman:

And to bed! When I wake in the morning I will be planning my finals day and wondering if I'll make the squad to lift the trophy... I look good with silverware.

And to bed! When I wake in the morning I will be planning my finals day and wondering if I'll make the squad to lift the trophy... I look good with silverware.
I'm in the Back Pocket today ....otherwise known as last chance or you're out :straining:

Freo too good when it mattered. Port clearly entered the final quarter with only 1 goal in mind, but fell 1 goal short.

Agree with your final sentence - Baghdad will host Mad Monday tomorrow.

I’ve got to be fair, I thought they entered that last quarter with a point in mind and they didn’t make that either.

And hello finals!!!

The finals of the Flog Off (wait, am I still allowed to say that?), yes!

The finals of the SFA, no, you guys are done.

Good morning S89 .....it does appear a matchup is not happening ...you'd be breathing a sigh of relief at that, I'm sure

Good to see some false bravado about your chances ....

There are lots of matchups not happening today but the key one that won’t be happening is the Bombers and winning.

There’s no false bravado here either. I’m supremely confident, so much so that I’ll disappear for most of the day due to work and come back to an easy 5 goal win.

There are lots of matchups not happening today but the key one that won’t be happening is the Bombers and winning.

There’s no false bravado here either. I’m supremely confident, so much so that I’ll disappear for most of the day due to work and come back to an easy 5 goal win.

tenor.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back