Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 1: West Coast Wonders vs Las Vegas Bears @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Downhill skiing high half forward who doesn’t tackle. I can’t remember making one in my life.

Maybe you can fix this and add it to your CV otherwise I will try the cans of cement to find the harder edge.
I'm afraid we only have one or at a stretch two players who have any kind of defensive attribute. Most of us can't even stick a handshake before the game.

You've never been to Canberra?
Cooma North you mean?

Grew up in Cooma, been to Canberra more times than I care to remember.

Took the kids through there recently after visiting mum and dad. It's like Sydney, great place to visit (HEAPS to do when educating kids) but wouldn't live there. More liveable than Sydney though.

Yeah let's get this thread back on track.

Bears you suck.

Take the Bingo, it's the only thing you will get off me this round besides the flogging.
Seems to be true, we're certainly not getting the truth out of you.

You're not a truther are you Yoshi?

Say it ain't so.
sometimes-hearing-the-truth-hurts.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it doesn't work out, I've got a list of a few cults the authorities haven't raided you haven't tried yet.
Wonderful, I'm a size 34.

I can't be bothered looking at Wonders sides, but have we seen any significant positional changes over the offseason??

#CaptainClutch is back in the guts!!!!
My cyber-traction data analytics team inform me this hashtag is under-performing, particularly in the last quarter.

Apologies for that sensible post, won't happen again.
Canberra is such a fake, plasticy place. Ive got an uncle who lives there and often go up for work. It is such a boring and generic place

Sage life advice was so season 26. It's all about prophecies, dreams and omens now.
Nice little piece you had there. The Bears are up and about - five separate media authors before we even bounce a ball and a number of contributors around the traps as well.

kane249 my superqoach team is hoping you're that unaccountable Joel Bowden type HB. Cheap one two handballs are highly encouraged.

No I'm more the McGovern type, by which I mean what my body looks like :(

okeydoke7 stop squibbing me you overrated hack. Take my bet. I was waiting for you to respond but since you won't I'll just lay it out.

If I kick more goals than you in this game, every time you post your CV in this forum, you must also post mine. I'll send it to you later. If you kick more goals, I will post your full CV in every match thread myself. Every single one of them, every week. Not just mine.
Hi Cadaver,

Thanks for your request.

A representative from okeydoke7’s team will be in contact in 7-10 business days.

We value your interest in our brand.

King regards,
okeydoke7’s team.

Hi Cadaver,

Thanks for your request.

A representative from okeydoke7’s team will be in contact in 7-10 business days.

King regards,
okeydoke7’s team.

Typical. You'll come out and say I'm too irrelevant a poster. Guess what grandpa, I was more highly regarded than you last season as a rookie and I didn't need to kick 70 goals to make the All-SFA team. You're just spineless.

Hi Cadaver,

Thanks for your request.

King regards,
okeydoke7’s team.
Surely you just accept the bet, even if you lose all you need to post is this:

Cadaver CV
1 season played
several bad media threads posted
enjoys mouthfulls of SFA dick
Surprisingly, kicked goals playing in the FF position all season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back