Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 1: West Coast Wonders vs Las Vegas Bears @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

It's like I see the play before it happens.

It's like you're defined by being a Bear that left the club, and can only complete your character arc by returning.

It's like you're defined by being a Bear that left the club, and can only complete your character arc by returning.
How was it for you when Matera came back? Scratch an itch?

It was like a warm bath.

Then Matera came back and it was like a warm bath with a hairdryer in it.

Matera isn't a foundation member and the games record holder.

Although once we make the Grand Final, our 19th game of the season, kane249 will have taken over the record and I'll care much less about you.

On one hand I want to win my last game as a Wonder but also want us to lose
This is why Garden Leave is a thing :p

Matera isn't a foundation member and the games record holder.

Although once we make the Grand Final, our 19th game of the season, kane249 will have taken over the record and I'll care much less about you.
That's why I moved heaven and earth to get kane249 on my Superqoach team. He won't see out the season.

I love how you didn’t deny Cadaver ‘s wonder(ful) point - werewolf-like deflection there :D

You’ll come home someday - it’s just a matter of when .

That's why I moved heaven and earth to get kane249 on my Superqoach team. He won't see out the season.

He literally has not missed a single game since debuting nearly 10 seasons ago. Kane is a metronome, he's always on the park taking marks and his vending machine is always distributing low-nutrition snacks and high-sugar fizzy drinks.

He literally has not missed a single game since debuting nearly 10 seasons ago. Kane is a metronome, he's always on the park taking marks and his vending machine is always distributing low-nutrition snacks and high-sugar fizzy drinks.
There are two kane249s? :eek:

On one hand I want to win my last game as a Wonder but also want us to lose
If you’d really wanted us to lose you would’ve asked to play at full back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you’d really wanted us to lose you would’ve asked to play at full back.
Noted. I'll tee you up for for some pub sessions until that memory is wiped forever. I'm here for you JT.

voted best team to banter against in the acclaimed S26 Mid-Season Survey and ONLY club to have 2 players in the top 5 of the beez, as well as 3 in the top 20 and 3 All-SFA selections, as well as 1-2 in the beez, as well as the GOODEST blend
It's a shame really. I really did enjoy playing you guys last year. How the offseason has changed you.

It's a shame really. I really did enjoy playing you guys last year. How the offseason has changed you.

I'm not sure how the irony of complaining about self-praise is lost on you.

I hear ya. Now you're enjoying playing us this year.

A bloody nightmare. We’d only just got his stench out of the place. Deep heat, stripper glitter and old spice.

A bloody nightmare. We’d only just got his stench out of the place. Deep heat, stripper glitter and old spice.

Hey Doctor Gero when are you gonna go play half a season at another club and then crawl back?

Hey, I'm just saying you guys were much more enjoyable to banter with last year. After all the salt this time around, I'm getting worried about my blood pressure.

I just have a lot of pent up frustration, sorry for stepping on your sensitive, delicate toes.

I hear ya. Now you're enjoying playing us this year.
On the bright side, you guys are the best banter we've had this season. Sure, it's by default, but hey, good for you!

I just have a lot of pent up frustration, sorry for stepping on your sensitive, delicate toes.
Good. I need them for kicking.

On the bright side, you guys are the best banter we've had this season. Sure, it's by default, but hey, good for you!

I enjoy the begrudged respect between our two sides.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back