Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 10 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't say I wasn't okay with KohPhi saying what he said. His description was almost spot on for me. Almost.

You know what's funny? You were one of the people Caz had made s**t comments about. I defended you Tony. After seasons of you reminding me how well you beat me in that Grand Final, I stuck up for you and bullied the bully. I thought we were close friends. That Grand Final was a bonding experience.

And now my heart has been ripped out of my chest.
Let me love you Tony.

She said I had a little dick. I feigned indignation for as long as I could but then the reality hit and I knew she was right.

This is my point though Loons. This is the SFA, you give it and invariably you take it. For me it has always been about how well you can take it because the giving part is easy.

Look mate I am sure we can repair our relationship. I will though feign anger for a few days before we make up.

She said I had a little dick. I feigned indignation for as long as I could but then the reality hit and I knew she was right.

This is my point though Loons. This is the SFA, you give it and invariably you take it. For me it has always been about how well you can take it because the giving part is easy.

Look mate I am sure we can repair our relationship. I will though feign anger for a few days before we make up.
Didn't she make comments about Mother Lynn 15?

Christ (or The Jesus) I should say.
That's a bigger reveal than Walberg in Boogie Nights!
Now spookism & Loonerty is a guy that spams AND knows how to have fund .....now I know who you remind me of :p

giphy.gif

What the **** is going on...I can't tell if you guys are serious or not? (always be gullible but I like to think trusting)
I come here to escape the real world for some levity.

Have to be serious 45 hrs a week at work, **** being serious here too.

View attachment 657707

We're NEVER serious .....just have fun & engage ;)

2k4W.gif

Guys please.
If you can't agree on this how do you have a chance of working together enough to beat us on Sunday?
Seriously ....if they worked together, would we have had so many teamsheet infractions ....think about that

I said it was funny that we were the apparent rattled ones but hadn't gone personal.
Loons, do you remember when you and I had that long drawn out debate/argument about “probabilities and odds” etc?

You’re some kind of math wiz doctor, right? I’m a humble psych. Why would I think I could challenge you on numbers? I didn’t. I knew I was out of my lane, out of my depth. I was NEVER going to “win” that exchange. But I had so much fun...

My point is, everyone gets something different out this place. Just Because what someone else gets is different to what you get, there’s no need to call them s**t posters, spammers, etc.

We give it, we take it. You guys only seem to have half that equation nailed.

Loons, do you remember when you and I had that long drawn out debate/argument about “probabilities and odds” etc?

You’re some kind of math wiz doctor, right? I’m a humble psych. Why would I think I could challenge you on numbers? I didn’t. I knew I was out of my lane, out of my depth. I was NEVER going to “win” that exchange. But I had so much fun...

My point is, everyone gets something different out this place. Just Because what someone else gets is different to what you get, there’s no need to call them s**t posters, spammers, etc.

I was aware that you were not seriously challenging me but I still enjoyed the exchange.

The early parts of this thread however, did not feel like there was any exchange at all. To me it felt like a suffocation of Bombers posts with (what I considered) childish humour which I didn't really have any interest in joining.

Calling people out and having a go at them, jokingly or otherwise, prompts a response and gets people involved. Clearly it's worked here too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exellent post Coach .....did I get upset last week, when Tigerturbulance got personal in our match thread, orgainising a protest outside my home .....yes Coach, my personal abode !!!

No ...I took it in the right fashion and acted responsibly about it, understanding it's a game ........so I just stalk him now, the miserably little toe blister

1555646984170.png

Exellent post Coach .....did I get upset last week, when Tigerturbulance got personal in our match thread, orgainising a protest outside my home .....yes Coach, my personal abode !!!

No ...I took it in the right fashion and acted responsibly about it, understanding it's a game ........so I just stalk him now, the miserably little toe blister

View attachment 657810
Who is the person in your av? I feel like I recognise them but I can't tell with the effect.

Didn't she make comments about Mother Lynn 15?

Not that I recall. That said nothing anyone says on here can upset me so it wouldn’t bother me. I know what my real life is, I live that every day. This is just a place to let off steam, talk s**t and have a laugh. None of it is real so I don’t take any comments to heart.

Not that I recall. That said nothing anyone says on here can upset me so it wouldn’t bother me. I know what my real life is, I live that every day. This is just a place to let off steam, talk s**t and have a laugh. None of it is real so I don’t take any comments to heart.
I know what I'm about and if people dislike me without knowing me that's on them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back