Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 10 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait, so today is Easter? It’s never made sense to me.
I think tomorrow is like, the big day. Sunday meaning people will attend Easter mass at Church etc.

I always get excited when I see your avatar lol. Bollywood FTW!

View attachment 658440

The start of a 5 hour cooking process.. The KohPhi traditional Easter will begin with homemade veal and sundried tomato ravioli with a traditional Bolognaise sauce, followed by a roast leg of lamb and a pork loin..

Happy Easter to all Bombers and Hawks and your families..
First of all, congrats on cooking a Bolognaise sauce properly...It needs to be done over a long period of time so kudos there. A rushed Bolognaise isn't a Bolognaise.
Secondly, I knew you were a south paw! I just knew it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First of all, congrats on cooking a Bolognaise sauce properly...It needs to be done over a long period of time so kudos there. A rushed Bolognaise isn't a Bolognaise.

4 hours of simmering and it has come up a treat, albeit a little salty. I think I used a little bit too much pancetta.
Nothing a bit more passata, a teaspoon of brown sugar and if needed, a squeeze of lemon juice wont fix tomorrow..

4 hours of simmering and it has come up a treat, albeit a little salty. I think I used a little bit too much pancetta.
Nothing a bit more passata, a teaspoon of brown sugar and if needed, a squeeze of lemon juice wont fix tomorrow..
Perfect way to balance too much salt, acid and sugar to counter. Nice.

I can't fathom how good a meal would have to be for my immediate afterthought to be "gee I could go some sodomy right now"

Well they say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach...

I didnt expect the literal interpretation I must admit!!

They're the best

I think tomorrow is like, the big day. Sunday meaning people will attend Easter mass at Church etc.

I always get excited when I see your avatar lol. Bollywood FTW!
So disappointed she got married. :( no chance for me now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back