Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 10 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok OK .....you're moment in the sun

AtRl.gif
At least someone got nailed for Easter

And with this brief inter
I don’t know about that, but there might be plenty of whine in the thread when we tear the Bombers a new one later.
So Cliche .....now a typical Bomber rev up would be

Now we have our backs against the wall we’ve got to fight and fight hard....It’s going to be a do or die effort .....You’ve got to show me all the guts and the determination you’ve got in your body....You’ve got to inspire me with your efforts

None of this ...We'll tear them a new one" ......Pfftt

Now try again ....

tenor.gif

You're only allowed to drink on Fridays mate
Think you're taking these religious teachings too far

BTW it was asked the other day ....the origins of those wonderful Easter Eggs

giphy.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep.. posters like you, me, Coach and SNAKE openly admit we post s**t. But it's harmless s**t.

I suppose when you're a ******* nerd in rl though, playing the role of an internet 'tough talker' does seem to have an appeal to people of limited social exposure.
yes before i had even heard about Qooty and then had a few peeps sending me PMs asking me to join their teams, those PMs were saying
" its all a bit of fun, just harmless trash talk. Talk s**t, send gifs and have a laugh and follow your teams form".
I was never told that if some people dont like your style of posting they are gonna rag up and bitch n moan.
95% of the peeps in SFA are bloody awesome.
But the other 5% act like people in their 40s who are single , live in the spare room at their mums and and take talking to strangers on the internet while playing bullshit footy WAAAAAAAAAAAY too seriously.
1vmrud.jpg

Ahhhh Nigella.
Sexy in the Kitchen
200.gif

Not so sexy at the beach
NIGELLA-MATRIX_1875661a.jpg
I guess she really didn't want to get burnt that day lol.
I loved her on MasterChef. She's been through so much crap in her personal life. She seems like such a lovely lady.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back