Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 10 - Coney Island Warriors vs Sin City Swamprats @ Van Cortland Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats to the Warriors on a very good win today. Definitely the better team and fully deserved it.

Commiserations to us Swampies...5 losses in a row now, we're heading into as hopeless as Huddersfield right.

Congrats to SparkleNarkle on a fantastic first game in the ruck. Far Kern definitely made the right move there even if it had to take some convincing.

I'm also happy with my first game away from a prime position...16 disposals and actually snagged a goal today.

Cheers for the week Warriors.

Congrats to the Warriors on a very good win today. Definitely the better team and fully deserved it.

Commiserations to us Swampies...5 losses in a row now, we're heading into as hopeless as Huddersfield right.

Congrats to SparkleNarkle on a fantastic first game in the ruck. Far Kern definitely made the right move there even if it had to take some convincing.

I'm also happy with my first game away from a prime position...16 disposals and actually snagged a goal today.

Cheers for the week Warriors.

5 in a row? Haha, what a s**t team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wooooooooooooooooo

My first win as a Warrior.

So proud. This time is really starting to grow on me.

Kicked a goal to add to my tally too :)
Nice work Juggs :thumbsu:

giphy.gif

* yeah Wazzas :fire:

Unlucky Swampies. Cheers for the week, good luck arresting #theslump and all the best for the rest of your season :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back