Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 10 - Fighting Furies vs Dragons FFC @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One half of AceAndy's prediction down, one half to go...time to kick double digits!
Expecting a bag of at least 5 each from you and Ace today,i shall try and launch a few 75 metre goals from the wing,wont be easy though i have gained 10 kg form chocolate .

One half of AceAndy's prediction down, one half to go...time to kick double digits!
As the dragons are sitting second on top of the ladder and Furies are second at the back end I can understand your expectation of a victory.
However you are now at the hippodrome and you have come up against a Furies mob with their backs against the wall, we will be taking no prisoners today, prepared to be slayed dragons

As the dragons are sitting second on top of the ladder and Furies are second at the back end I can understand your expectation of a victory.
However you are now at the hippodrome and you have come up against a Furies mob with their backs against the wall, we will be taking no prisoners today, prepared to be slayed dragons
download (1).gif
Bring it oh ambitious one

Cannibal! Mooresome to eat his own kind at half time!
Mooresome wants to own the hippodrome wing, CD you have been made to sleep in a dumpster and feed on a diet of @rfctiger74s home-made goon, go out there today and show this soft over size gecko who really owns it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back