Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 10 - Fighting Furies vs Dragons FFC @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

sjctrmz-png.607495
vs
557138_cfe1007c67f7ae8fde469d5d7c21e3ba.png

Head to Head:
Furies: 24
Dragons: 20
Draws: 1

Last Time They Met:
Fighting Furies : 16. (103)
Dragons FFC : 8.8 (56)

Season 26, Round 9 @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

The Match:
The Furies are suffering the Crows effect where a GF loss has sent them spiralling down the ladder. They have won 2 of their last 3 so there's a slight resurgence but that's all it is, a slight one. A win here could upgrade that to a solid one but, that's what they have to do, win. The Dragons, after a rare finals absence, have bolted back into the 8 but are having a mild slump having lost their last 2 but, that's all it is, a mild one. A loss will turn that into a fairly significant one but, that's what they have to avoid, a loss.

Who's Hot?
PhenomenalV1
Part of the Dragons resurgence has been the back of the star FF. He has booted 34 goals in 9 games at average of 4.3 a game so he holds the key to victory. Who will the Furies decide to be the best option to play on him? A huge decision that will determine the outcome of the game.

PieLebo87
A commanding performance in the midfield last week and him playing well has led to the Furies slightly turning their season around. Silky smooth and hard to tag, PieLebo is starting to establish himself as a premier midfielder of the SFA and the Dragons have to decide who will tag him.

Who's Not?
rfctiger74
Donuts.

Scorpus
Donuts.

Prediction:
This is a game where an online sim provides the results so ****** if I know.

Captains please post your team sheet with "Official Team Sheet" in the relevant thread before 11:59pm Thursday.

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
Oi, I like the Dragons flog!!
I’m with you, Dragons go alright, a nice social bunch who leave the hippodrome cleaner than when they arrived.
While we’re talking of cleaning PhenomenalV1 can you get one of your crew to scrub the dunnies, rfctiger74 has been on the yogurt again, it’s not pretty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m with you, Dragons go alright, a nice social bunch who leave the hippodrome cleaner than when they arrived.
While we’re talking of cleaning PhenomenalV1 can you get one of your crew to scrub the dunnies, rfctiger74 has been on the yogurt again, it’s not pretty
Phenom get one of the rookies to do it o_O Hang on , forget that idea entirely.

Only if you guys keep the beer cold.

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
Phenom get one of the rookies to do it o_O Hang on , forget that idea entirely.
Normally we furies treat the opponent rookies harshly but as your the only dragon with a pulse we will cut you some slack. Instead of sleeping on the ground outside the hippodrome you can cuddle up in the dumpster with our rookies.

Normally we furies treat the opponent rookies harshly but as your the only dragon with a pulse we will cut you some slack. Instead of sleeping on the ground outside the hippodrome you can cuddle up in the dumpster with our rookies.
Out of interest who will i be cuddling up with ?:p

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back