Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 10 - Gumbies FFC vs Roys FFC @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes fellas!!!!
Got our first goal then pretty much sat on the bench heckling Mobbs and A Bit High for the rest of the game.

Thanks for the week Roys......now back to your old folks home you go until your day release next game.

Onwards and upwards Gumbies!!!!

Are you impressed? That was my first BF post via phone. Old dogs and new tricks and all that shiz.

Thanks to all the folks who made for a fun week. peterss all jokes aside it's just good to see you about! snozulu DERO haydo Jivlain Barrybran all kept me amused weeklong and jmoo wan that was funny as hell :D But there were many more fun contributors.

I would recommend the Gumbies matches to any team that comes along to play you. Prod and poke a little and value ensues!

Spewing about the loss. Our much-vaunted wide attack was firing early but fizzled out. The defence played well but you can only repel so many sallies before they start to filter through.

We're now parked at the fountain in the central park of struggletown and Season 27 looks lost to us. Only a massive change of fortune can change that. And yet we keep coming back for more punishment.

We wish you well, Gumbies. Thanks for the hospitality.

I'll bare my arse in the main Street if anyone can tell me anything better than a night on the piss paid for by work...
5 nights on the piss in China paid for by a supplier? Was a few years ago but it was a bloody good trip!!

7 goals and Mooch has none of them ahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaahahhahhahahhahhahaaaa

9RqfcpV.gif

Nice work Chezzalenko Reborn with 3 goals so far!
2 : 3.09 {FF} - Mooch picks it up on the bounce.
2 : 3.13 {FF} - Mooch opens up the goalface.
2 : 3.17 {FF} - It's a goal.
Gumbies FFC : 2.5.17
Roys FFC : 8.5.53
We're lucky to score 47 points in a match, much less a quarter.
I guess we'll just get 3 TedDougChris behinds for the rest of the game and lose by 35 ...

Oh nevermind, Mooch finally got one!
You spoke too soon. Almost right on the end result though.

So, I hope everyone has had a great Easter thus far, I very much would have loved to sleep in but alas and woe to failed plans and no communications.

Always a pleasure Roys, was just a shame this occurred over Easter since it's always a fun time with you guys and gals.

Huzzah to winning, also, that was a mark, like usual, the qumps are blind, I'll give Mooch the one as I needed to regurgitate my second wind.

Great Wall of Gumby.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, I hope everyone has had a great Easter thus far, I very much would have loved to sleep in but alas and woe to failed plans and no communications.

Always a pleasure Roys, was just a shame this occurred over Easter since it's always a fun time with you guys and gals.

Huzzah to winning, also, that was a mark, like usual, the qumps are blind, I'll give Mooch the one as I needed to regurgitate my second wind.

Great Wall of Gumby.
I need to take all I can get at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back