Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 10 - Gumbies FFC vs Roys FFC @ The House of Gumby

Oct 1, 2014
NeverNevers
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Morning all
giphy.gif

Sep 6, 2009
FNQ
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Bears
Our snoz is a bona fide genie in a bottle. Unfortunatey the bottle is a West End bottle and snoz couldn't grant Port Adelaide a win over West Coast if his life depended on it but he does indeed live in a bottle.

Your first mistake was you drank a bottle of West End

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
I'm actually Victorian, but I have spent most of my life in FNQ. But I do like a good Coopers now and then
Coopers is good. Admittedly its been a bloody long time since I've drunk beer of any description. My mid-20s were spent drinking craft beers during their spike in popularity in Perth when everyone had money and nothing better to do.

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Oh look, little peterss wants to sit at the big boy table.

I'm at CHB and ABH is probably on a HBF ... I think.

And that's where we say "I'd like to see you make me."

Landing in the centre of the graph does not have to mean you are just anti left and ant right and anti up and anti down. It could actually mean your considerations PLACE YOU IN THE ******* MIDDLE OF THE ******* GRAPH.

Nah. In fact, nahnah .

Who rates it highly? Just asking for my brain.

Good boy! Bad music, but good boy! :D
Cheers for the tag Mobbs.

Ahh the gumbies, captained by BRAB. Hope you’re having a good night bud

Your panda hatred is showing through.

You mean you don't think Wang Wang is a fat lazy good for nothing panda?

I mean, if my species relied on 36 hours of attention, I'm sure I could managed 2 minutes of disappointment befoe wandering off for greener pastures.

Back