Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 10 - Gumbies FFC vs Roys FFC @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry I'm late peterss . I was held up signing autographs. I'll take the backstreets next time. Last time I travelled out here I got a bit lost. I ended up walking through a forest of moccasin bread, where I met a troll boy wearing tight pants. Would that have been a wrong turn, or could it have been Fryer Tuck getting into character for his famous aftermatch spectaculars?

The trip out to Gumbania should be an escapade to tell the vnuchki when they get their ears back. We have a good list but by heck wins are hard to come by. Lately we've been WLWLW so the Gumbies can take that stat as a positive sign. We have the best player in the league ineligible to win a Mobbs in 3KZ is Football absolutely smashing it in the centre and Mooch at full forward playing his standard role of sleeping decoy ... with the sleeping part being literal. I think half of our goals have come off the bench actually.

I recently got rated as a good CHB but I did my own stats a few weeks ago and while my opponent doesn't score a lot of goals on me, he tends to hand a heap off. So I'm pretty crappy. But then so must be my fellow half-backers in A Bit High and RU_ if my opponents keep finding options like that. Anyway, I'd like to say I'll be awesome but I fear Uncle Leo might have too much pace around the ground and razor rash around the backside for me to keep up.

Last round we were very solid for three quarters and tried very, very hard to give up the game to the Dragons. We were lucky to hold on. Lots of goalkicking options, even Mooch actually scored a few. We've taken out a LOT of goalposts the last couple of rounds, too, so you may wish to reinforce those at the HOG.

I know it's a bit toffy out your way, we'll try to dress up for the occasion. Do you like me better in hessian or burlap?

Hello StFly without a space! Let's hope we give you none this coming weekend ;)

I'd go get more of my people but they hate my guts so I'll let TedDougChris do it.

Should your apology not be directed at peterss finance/wife?

He's a mean and spiteful captain to his troops. It's time the blinkers were lifted and this charade was exposed! You should see the carnage in the team meetings. Chezzalenko Reborn was forced to put pants on in front of the entire team ... and then a second pair of pants over the first. I still shiver when I recall that horrible day, and that's only one example. fitzroybowiedog called Reardo a small deal after one match last season. He hid his reaction but you could see the skin around his eyes tighten. When JackNah_8 arrived this season fbd made her do the beep test on a squash court. Klim was given a mirror and a bucket and ordered to feed the rest of the team, and A Bit High was placed on a regimen of liquid charcoal for a week. As far as I know, nahnah is still down in a cage neck-deep in the river with headphones playing various electronic remixes of Faded, not 24/7, but intermittently without warning! Allikat was sat down to transcribe 1001 Belyashi Recipes into Hangul ... no, wait, she actually requested that. But the rest are just vindictive.

Liquid Charcoal.....This could also be Dire and Destroy them

:thumbsu:
Hey Mobbs .....what did you say the other day .....that Ted also liked ??????

Some double speak going on here
Come PM me and we can discuss where I see the differences.

Should your apology not be directed at peterss finance/wife?
No ... why? Well, maybe to his finance! My tardiness might have affected the Clarkemonies exchange rate this week.

So when are the gumbies folding?
Nice to know your captain doesn't keep you informed with the league's events. The Gumbies are in the best position they've been in for many seasons. Heck, even better than since I've been in the league and that was S20

Nice to know your captain doesn't keep you informed with the league's events. The Gumbies are in the best position they've been in for many seasons. Heck, even better than since I've been in the league and that was S20
Bahahaha that's the most funniest thing I've heard all day. Come back with a better response.

So when are the gumbies folding?

Probably same time you lot put on your own pants instead of having an elderly help.

I guess so. Were the Bears your first team? It's a great way to get a good cross-section of each end of the spectrum. Bears post a LOT, are super-active (hyper?) and the Gumbies are way more laid-back. But I like the Gumbies. Always good folks. Except for peterss !

Some might even argue comatose, boggles the mind then when it appears that we seem to be the talking point of many a thing despite such disadvantages.

Some might even say we're even more relevant in such infamy and wonder if we are in fact playing the SFA and have been for years...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tenor.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back