Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 10 - Las Vegas Bears vs Mount Buller Demons @ The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a weird smell. The man part smells like Brut, the Bear part smells of honey and pine and the pig part smells of s**t but you blend them together and it really is something quite special.
Is that you Bwuce?

Last edited:

Today will now be known as Bad Thursday.
Fact: the last two times Collingwood and Brisbane have played Easter Thursday the winner of the match has played off in that year’s Grand Final.

That was basically our prelim.

Fact: the last two times Collingwood and Brisbane have played Easter Thursday the winner of the match has played off in that year’s Grand Final.

No such day , the day before Good Friday is Maundy Thursday or Holy Thursday.

Great. Looking forward to Essendon playing in the Grand Final next week then :thumbsu:

A very interesting fact. Didn't think Brisbane had it in them this year but I look forward to the cats meeting them in the big dance. ;)

Pretty tough when your opponents don't really turn up.

But then again I think you guys took inspiration from us. You love yourselves more than any other team. You are now the new definition of insular.
In fact, when JoshWoodenSpoon stops talking about himself, he wants others to start talking about him :).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing better than waking up on Good Friday to the smell of empty beer bottles and cigarette ash.

At least I still have Qooty.

I'm flat today. Last night's performance has emotionally drained me.

I have no energy. No enthusiasm.

My little village is awash with people here for the annual Easter Fishing Comp - therefore I have neighbours for the next few days rather than vacant quarter acre blocks. Which means I get to listen to babbling idiots.

It's overcast. I have no beer.

/wrists

Remove this Banner Ad

Back