Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 10 - Las Vegas Bears vs Mount Buller Demons @ The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be completely honest MWPP. Im about 12 cans deep and high on acid rn. If port lose I won't remember

Have a good fridayyyyyyy campaigners
Preemptively drowning your sorrows :p ?
Stay safe kdav x

Pretty tough when your opponents don't really turn up.

But then again I think you guys took inspiration from us. You love yourselves more than any other team. You are now the new definition of insular.
I am literally driving from Perth to Darwin right now to see Cadaver you lot are that boring.

Clearly I am the baby and Jez the bear.
Nah , other way, as per Dingster ‘s mention order . Basically the picture depicts your personalities rather than appearances :D

I'll be completely honest MWPP. Im about 12 cans deep and high on acid rn. If port lose I won't remember

Have a good fridayyyyyyy campaigners
I'd never have noticed..

Fuccccckkkk mate when are you here? Where are you staying????? PM me mate
In Katherine now about to drive into Kakadu. Time’s real tight though so might not breach your fine capital. :(

MBD r losers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this some kind of post Eagles/Port game Bears reunion? Joz , will you be able to catch the game at one of your roadtrip stops ?
Is the game tomorrow?? That’s how alive to things I’ve been this month, someone please check that my SuperQoach team is still churning out huge numbers.

MWPP is not a big drinker.

Not usually, but I had a rare bender on my last long weekend off work :$ (Australia Day long weekend). First one in years , and I handled it worse than the above girl did :p .

Is the game tomorrow?? That’s how alive to things I’ve been this month, someone please check that my SuperQoach team is still churning out huge numbers.
It’s tonight . I’ll be watching from home. First home game and only second game anywhere that I’ve missed this year .
Edit- ended up going :/

Last edited:
Is this some kind of post Eagles/Port game Bears reunion? Joz , will you be able to catch the game at one of your roadtrip stops ?

I ******* hope so. Only if that stop is the Landmark at Gateway.

Not usually, but I had a rare bender on my last long weekend off work :$ (Australia Day long weekend). First one in years , and I handled it worse than the above girl did :p .
My cameras capture everything. Isn't that right GotTheGoodes

I'm devastated.
Me tooooo. All this bloody way and can’t make the last 200km!! Dahh the SweetFA will have to wait for as much majesty as our meetup promises. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back