Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 10 - Las Vegas Bears vs Mount Buller Demons @ The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm devastated.
Catchup in Perth instead :)
Most of us are from WA anyway :p
It would’ve been even worse if you came down for the game and JoshWoodenSpoon was in the NT while you were here though
Or rather even more of a rejection :p

Me tooooo. All this bloody way and can’t make the last 200km!! Dahh the SweetFA will have to wait for as much majesty as our meetup promises. :p

Why can’t you do it?

Catchup in Perth instead :)
Most of us are from WA anyway :p
It would’ve been even worse if you came down for the game and JoshWoodenSpoon was in the NT while you were here though
Or rather even more of a rejection :p

Perth would be the ideal meet up. Only if Barrybran comes though. Say you're visiting family or something.

I'm on acid and coke rn and I've never felt holier

Good Friday boys and girls drink responsibly

Perth would be the ideal meet up. Only if Barrybran comes though. Say you're visiting family or something.

I'm on acid and coke rn and I've never felt holier

Good Friday boys and girls drink responsibly
All my family have left WA. Good thing I like the place though. Stay off the acid.

I used to work in the Pilbrara and we'd earn ten days wages in the space of four days. I loved working Easter.
More to the point Baz, why did you leave us...
What about MBP, who looks up to you like a father

The acid has not been stayed off

That settles it. Dav’s bringing the tabs and we Bears shall congregate in Perth ahead of the winter’s hibernation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dav's gotta make it through Easter first. He's going for the true Easter experience apparently.
Unlike Hirdy , he’ll be reincarnated on Sunday so he will survive in true Easter style

That settles it. Dav’s bringing the tabs and we Bears shall congregate in Perth ahead of the winter’s hibernation.

I'm going down to Adelaide next week but I'm due for another holiday after that..... August?

I'm going down to Adelaide next week but I'm due for another holiday after that..... August?
Eagles play Adelaide on 11/08/19. Porps is coming over to visit me that weekend because Fleetwood Mac is also on then. We can make a BigFooty catchup out of it . Come over for that weekend and adopt the Eagles when we play your enemy! The scarf (to add to your sizeable collection) is my shout :) .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back