Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 10 - Las Vegas Bears vs Mount Buller Demons @ The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright MWPP given your current path you’ll be a batter full back than me by this time next week- time to get you outta there!

Bah :(

Ugh.

So ******* close.

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks for the week Demons, nice to have met you all - even though you're the spawn of hell :D

I like you ❤️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright MWPP given your current path you’ll be a batter full back than me by this time next week- time to get you outta there!
Who are we playing again? I don't think I have a specific head to head matchup in mind, so I'm fine to play wherever the team needs me so that I don't steal your thunder Joz

Test Tickle clear BOG. Good week Bears, enjoyed it!
Enjoy the win . I won the battle, but your team won the war :(
Thanks for the week Demons

Happy Collingwood week everyone!
It was Quinten Lynch week

No she’s stealing mine.
MWPP are you a thieving scoundrel?
It's "our" thunder! No stealing from me. If I've been sacked from the club though, then I take that back :(

Last edited:
In quite a tussle, MWPP was slightly more polished than Tarkyn_24. - 89m from 4 to 93
If only this was the stat which actually mattered Tarkyn_24
On closer inspection though, 3 goals say it all :( . Not sure how many of those were actually kicked against me though....

On closer inspection though, 3 goals say it all :( . Not sure how many of those were actually kicked against me though....

None of them MWPP.

You beat him in every 1 v 1 and the only time he won was when it was 3 Demons vs 1 of you. I know. I was watching very closely.

You can believe me.

Not my fault. I left my polish in Yakker ‘s bag. Haven’t seen it for years now.

None of them MWPP.

You beat him in every 1 v 1 and the only time he won was when it was 3 Demons vs 1 of you. I know. I was watching very closely.

You can believe me.
Yeah you can stop watching me now, I’m trying to shower.

That was a hell of a choke bears. Bad luck.

Great work demons, 36 points down and to have a 50 point turn around! Smashed it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back