Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 10 - Las Vegas Bears vs Mount Buller Demons @ The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

[IMG='width:434px;']https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/attachments/1548013118790-png.608124/[/IMG] vs [IMG='width:385px;']https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/attachments/lvb-2-png.608190/[/IMG]

Head to Head:
Demons: 8
Bears: 11
Draws: 0

Last Time They Met:
Mount Buller Demons 17.7 (109)
Las Vegas Bears 16.6 (102)

Season 26, Round 14 @ The Snow Dome

The Match:
The reigning premiers are showing no signs of a hangover as they sit 10 points clear on top of the table with only one loss to their name so far. A home qualifying final is just about a sure thing for them. The Bears are chugging along ok too, as they fight for a spot in the finals with most of the competition but still find themselves in the 8. However, this is a monumental task for them to accomplish but nothing's impossible. Stranger things have certainly happened, like the Gumbies rising from the ashes to make the finals last year and the time when iBeng didn't want to have a shot with seconds to in a GF with his team trailing by less than a kick.

Who's Hot?
JoshWoodenSpoon
It's been a very even contribution from the Bears this season but I'll have to go with their dear leader as his fine on and off-field leadership are keeping the Bears in a comfortable position.

Tarkyn_24
Tarks is serving it right up to Phenomenal in the race for the Fred. 33 goals at 4.1 per game and he is one behind him. Get him fired up and the Demons are just about a sure thing.

Who's Not?
Ressies BushPig
Come on turbo, at least get one touch.

lion around
Stop lion around and get in the game! 1 touch is s**t!

Prediction:
This is a game where an online sim provides the results so ****** if I know.

Captains please post your team sheet with "Official Team Sheet" in the relevant thread before 11:59pm Thursday.

Well waddaya know, we are back to the Bad New Bears. These lot are getting as self promoting and self absorbed as the Bombres. #keepalidonit
This thread is ideal simply for allowing me to avoid the Sharrod Wellingham PM for the week.

How’s it going MWPP ?

I reckon we will drop this one to keep things interesting in the back half of the year.
Yes, the fact is this is a random SIM. We have had a most excellent run. I would like to see us scrape into the top four to to get the best chance at B2B.

This is the loss we NEED!!! LIFT BEARS!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#Headless337 #fanfare
2x premiership player (S18, S26)
All-Sweet FA (S25)
MBD games record holder
MBD greatest team ever
MBD Hall of Fame
2x Eth Medal runner-up** (S24-25)
okeydoke7 Medal (S27)
Undisputed* 18th best qootballer of all time
Widely known for posting the best zingers in the league - resulted in popular phrase, "oh that Headless, they've done it again!"

*This is better than winning it for reasons.

Good morning Demons.

How apt to meet you all, on a day when Notre Dame is burning.....ahhhh, the tangents of life spread forth like dark planes of reference.

The Snow Dome sounds like a fun place for a game of Qooty though - very impressed by it's capacity for night games.

This thread is ideal simply for allowing me to avoid the Sharrod Wellingham PM for the week.

How’s it going MWPP ?
I’m ok WK , how are you ? :)
Also is it time to change it back to Mick Malthouse for the week ? :p

Good morning Demons.

How apt to meet you all, on a day when Notre Dame is burning.....ahhhh, the tangents of life spread forth like dark planes of reference.

The Snow Dome sounds like a fun place for a game of Qooty though - very impressed by it's capacity for night games.
Hi Sausages. What possie do you play?

Hi Sausages. What possie do you play?

Ruck - although I think there are some teammates unhappy with me atm, so I might be on the bench :)

Not that it bothers me, as I come here to babble s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back