Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 10 - West Coast Wonders vs Gold City Royals @ The Colosseum

563064_d4284bb76bdf4ff91457abdf2e7b2126-png.563776

Head to Head:
Wonders: 13
Royals: 6
Draws:

Last Time They Met:
West Coast Wonders 17.11 (113)
Gold City Royals 14.6 (90)

Season 26, Round 10 @ The Colosseum

The Match:
Both of these sides find themselves out of the 8 desperately needing a win to stay in touch. The Wonders last 5 matches have seen them go LWLWL which suggests they should be winning this week. The Royals suffered consecutive losses and it was a horror show. Smashed all over the ground by the Bears with key stars such as The Filth Wizard and brahj putting in shockers. Can they turn things around to lift the Royals back in the 8? Or will the Wonders continue their roller-coaster ride with a win?

Who's Hot?
U2tigers
Ruckman are a highly important component in the SFA and it's crucial that they don't go unnoticed. U2tigers is emerging as the SFA ruck candidate due to a dominant season. Number 1 in hit-outs but, most importantly, number 1 in hit-outs to advantage so his mids are getting first use of the ball. That's where it stops for the Wonders unfortunately due to their inept forward line but U2tigers has been busting his gut out for his team.

GreyCrow
U2tigers will be up against one of the very few Royals who can hold their heads high. Whilst not the most dominant ruck in the comp, he is very dangerous around the ground so old mate Bono will need to be extra alert. It's all well and good to win the ruck battle but you also need to be accountable around the ground, which is what GC exactly is and makes up for his lack of dominance in the contests.

Who's Not?
Danger Zone
Danger by name, not by nature. Football is a team game and he is one player who is not putting in enough at the moment.

The Filth Wizard
The former Hawk has mostly been enjoying life at his new club as he sits 3rd in the Fred table with 29 goals at 3.6 a game. However, he only managed 2 kicks and 1 point in the Royals horror loss to the Bears last Sunday. The Royals will need a far better performance from him to win and, for his sake, to stay in touch with the Fred.

Prediction:
This is a game where an online sim provides the results so ****** if I know.

Captains please post your team sheet with "Official Team Sheet" in the relevant thread before 11:59pm Thursday.

Attention Please

Yes, I know RL is far more significant and important than some online SIM community but WE NEED YOU, THE LEAGUE NEEDS YOU.
Inactiveness has taken over, but we gotta fight against IT.

Get in here, crack in, have a couple of posts, get yourself 10 possies and smash in on the after party.

CMON WONDERS GET IN HERE, SHOW THESE CAMPAIGNERS HOW ITS DONE.

Playing List:
okeydoke7
2. D_P_S
3. TheHairyGamer
5. SSwans2011
7. dogs105
8. BallaratBulldog
9. Dingster
10. U2tigers
11. Beutbrute
13. KBLT
16. PerfectFooty
17. Bucking Beads
20. TheBeardAmigos
21. ClarkeM
22. Sab22 (C) (VC) (LG) (Best Player) (Best Poster) (Future Legend)
23. Cleanupsoup
30. Wojcinski
32. MKMatty
33. PVF
34. Elton Johns Wig
36. Cactus_
41. croweater 41
50. Danger Zone
69. Coopers
99. JT_the_Man
TBD. Marklar_33

Yes, I did copy this from the team thread. Saves time, its called time management, thanks.​

Attention Please

Yes, I know RL is far more significant and important than some online SIM community but WE NEED YOU, THE LEAGUE NEEDS YOU.

Get in here, crack in, have a couple of posts, get yourself 10 possies and smash in on the after party.

Playing List:
okeydoke7
2. D_P_S
3. TheHairyGamer
5. SSwans2011
7. dogs105
8. BallaratBulldog
9. Dingster
10. U2tigers
11. Beutbrute
13. KBLT
16. PerfectFooty
17. Bucking Beads
20. TheBeardAmigos
21. ClarkeM
23. Cleanupsoup
30. Wojcinski
32. MKMatty
33. PVF
34. Elton Johns Wig
36. Cactus_
41. croweater 41
50. Danger Zone
69. Coopers
99. JT_the_Man
TBD. Marklar_33

Yes, I did copy this from the team thread. Saves time, its called time management, thanks.​
I’m inspired.

Come on the mighty Wonders!!

Attention Please

Playing List:
okeydoke7
2. D_P_S
3. TheHairyGamer
5. SSwans2011
7. dogs105
8. BallaratBulldog
9. Dingster
10. U2tigers
11. Beutbrute
13. KBLT
16. PerfectFooty
17. Bucking Beads
20. TheBeardAmigos
21. ClarkeM
23. Cleanupsoup
30. Wojcinski
32. MKMatty
33. PVF
34. Elton Johns Wig
36. Cactus_
41. croweater 41
50. Danger Zone
69. Coopers
99. JT_the_Man
TBD. Marklar_33

Just a heads up, only the first five people got the tag.

I built the Royals.

I was the puppet master behind the scenes during their creation.

I was the puppet master of the infamous takeover.

I rightfully took my place on the throne as captain in season 17.

I’m sad to look at what has become of those strong foundations.

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
So Royals show us you can play Qooty as well as campaign for Admin at the same time.

fumbler what makes you a better qootballer then The Filth Wizard?

JackNah_8 how long before you stab fumbler in the back if you both win the election? Power does funny things to tennis players.

The Filth Wizard why is there a rumour going around that you will bench fumbler for having the audacity to run against you. Surely the Royals comes before your admin run.

None of this may be true, but I would love to see the Royals eat their own.

Last edited:
@The Filth Wizard
The former Hawk has mostly been enjoying life at his new club as he sits 3rd in the Fred table with 29 goals at 3.6 a game. However, he only managed 2 kicks and 1 point in the Royals horror loss to the Bears last Sunday. The Royals will need a far better performance from him to win and, for his sake, to stay in touch with the Fred.
Tough to perform better when you only see the ball three times. Our midfield had a tough day out.

Back