Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 11 - Dragons FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Friday peoples. Well right up to the point North play tonight. Dropping runners with slow players would be like dropping Elton Johns Wig.
Fun fact. I was walking to the bus stop last night and saw Goldy and Cunners walking past straight by me. They didn't hear me when i said hello.
Hope they play better then what their hearing was last night :D

Best Friday song.

Agreed. 5 from me

This deserves a HM too

Worst Friday song ever.

Thoughts MWPP ?

Instant billy because it's headache inducing
I'm embarrassed that this got 3rd in the early days of the song contest- albeit well before my time and in the /worst top 40 songs of all time round

Instant billy because it's headache inducing
I'm embarrassed that this got 3rd in the early days of the song contest- albeit well before my time and in the /worst top 40 songs of all time round
I am not sure what this means :huh:

Also, whilst we are plugging songs that feature days of the week

This will get a run at my birthday party in a couple of weeks.... along with a bunch of other EJ tracks

This is the perfect song to play to cure Mondayitis

Fun fact. I was walking to the bus stop last night and saw Goldy and Cunners walking past straight by me. They didn't hear me when i said hello.
Hope they play better then what their hearing was last night :D
They thought you were Brad Scott.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This gets worse each time I listen to it too

:oops: Oh thats horrible... One would never look on Katy the same again after hearing that shambles.

No way !!! This is a great song :thumbsu::p
It was catchy and overplayed at the time and hasn't "aged" well... and that's despite it not even being that old
:oops: Oh thats horrible... One would never look on Katy the same again after hearing that shambles.
It felt so wrong....

What about this. Just waiting for MWPP to say this hasnt aged well :oops::D

Doesn't have the same catch to it imo. Didn't realise that song was that old though o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back