Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 11 - Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

The only trouble is CazC30, it makes it terribly difficult to get you ankles back behind your ears...unless your knickers are size 20:devil:
I'm currently a twelve and fighting to get back to a ten (from fourteen) but sticky treats and other like items are making me think... * it!!!

And I'm still to go back on beer and coffee.

Typical female that can’t read maps, where’s my sammich?

Is this why you lot want had slippers?

Does it?
I’m not sure as we are the holiday destination of choice for many of the Qooty lovers of Sweets and her neighbours.

You got three likes for a joke you ****** up.
That’s a joke in itself.

It seems the bombers are trying to hard to be out of this world.

Nice multi quote.

Bombers could learn a thing or 2 from this.

If you were to be admin, could you change the time between posts in a thread by the poster to 15 minutes? I think that would prevent situations like this where my eyes contract syphilis from a Bombers thread.

Nice multi quote.

If you were to be admin, could you change the time between posts in a thread by the poster to 15 minutes? I think that would prevent situations like this where my eyes contract syphilis from a Bombers thread.

Oh look the faux tough guy has arrived.

Oh look the faux tough guy has arrived.

Faux. Good word. I'll use that in Words with Friends 2. Be massive points with the right placement.

I call it Words 2 however for obvious reasons.

Nice multi quote.

The only way you would contract syphilis is by sitting on a toilet seat vacated by a troll... Being honest, any STD suffered by you would be by immaculate conception ejaculation.

The only way you would contract syphilis is by sitting on a toilet seat vacated by a troll... Being honest, any STD suffered by you would be by immaculate conception ejaculation.

Good thing we don't have unisex bathrooms around here then isn't it.

crowmyzone she never asked 'where is it' she asked What the **** is that (WTF) you need to read text... maps is the level up!!!

It wasn't a joke it was a fact.

Just admit you ****ed up something you spent a very long time on.

If we knew you were using the convenience we'd give it a good hour to let the bull s**t go away.

You literally just triple posted when all your posts were responses to posts on this very page.

That in itself is a lot of bullshit. Clogging up this thread.

Deactivate your account please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You literally just triple posted when all your posts were responses to posts on this very page.

74Px.gif

sdff-1.gif

Sorry mate I got confused with you and the ex Swamprat guy. It won’t happen again.

The difference between us is he’s huge but a hunk.

I call him Moose.

I just sense he is a little lost. He has joined the cool kids but is struggling to shake the tag.

Call me Shane Woewoddin.

Except I'm the budget version that has won * all.

You may want to look into more facts... Please deactivate yours... The popular vote is with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back