Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 11 - Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

[QUOTE="ShaunDuggan, post: 60508320, has won **** all.[/QUOTE]
We have something in common.

The only way you would contract syphilis is by sitting on a toilet seat vacated by a troll... Being honest, any STD suffered by you would be by immaculate conception ejaculation.

Appropriate reference for the time

Ps- aren’t all babies found under the cabbage patch?

Nice multi quote.

Bombers could learn a thing or 2 from this.

If you were to be admin, could you change the time between posts in a thread by the poster to 15 minutes? I think that would prevent situations like this where my eyes contract syphilis from a Bombers thread.
tumblr_mjkbu75Gn61s5r0xzo1_400.gif

Nice multi quote.

If you were to be admin, could you change the time between posts in a thread by the poster to 15 minutes? I think that would prevent situations like this where my eyes contract syphilis from a Bombers thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice multi quote.

Nice multi quote.

Wait until you play in Baghdad:rolleyes:... you'll contract galloping black cameltrot:oops: but a meat injection from my fellow team mates will 'fix you up'.

Depends which head one uses.
OzieWaF.gif

I don't think my original answer would be suitable

people get personal with me every five mins so what?

Are you asking me to forgive you?

It might be that you’re new here and your captain and or leadership group are a bunch of children that don’t quite understand how banter works but because it happens to you every five minutes does not mean it’s ok to do it to someone else no matter what.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back