Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 11 - Las Vegas Bears vs Fighting Furies at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you sure of that ? I always thought they did.

OF COURSE I'M SURE AA.

FMD, I'm gonna stab you one day.

FIND YOU. STAB YOU. THEN WEEP OVER YOUR BODY AND WONDER AT WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN.

DON'T CLICK THE SPOILER IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. I APOLOGISE TO MY TEAM FOR BEING BASE AND CRASS....BUT AA CAN'T BE WALKING AROUND IGNORANT OF EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD.

Gin isn't also called "leg opener" for nothing you poon. Google it.

The fact I have to stoop to this depth is a sign of my commitment to your education.

why is there so many blow-ins in here?
piss off

We'd just go and sign Ace but it would be the equivalent of merging with the Dragons.

ah so you guys are basically just the bombers without all of the dick jokes

No.

We are nothing like the Bombers.

I try to not respond to anyone who doesn't invite me to (although there are exceptions to that rule, such as now) for example. And even then, I'd as soon use text to communicate rather than gifs or jpegs. And when using gifs or jpegs, never use the same one twice if at all possible as it lacks style and creativity.

NOTHING. LIKE. THE. BOMBERS.

ah so you guys are basically just the bombers without all of the dick jokes

No we have self control and don't seek to cripple teams.

No, I thought they stole some dude from the Royals in the season 26 pre-season?

That should be entirely attributed to my dishonesty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that's nice okey i don't care :)

Why have you been pushing the disinterested zoomer persona so much recently, no wonder your club is dying.

No.

We are nothing like the Bombers.

I try to not respond to anyone who doesn't invite me to (although there are exceptions to that rule, such as now) for example. And even then, I'd as soon use text to communicate rather than gifs or jpegs. And when using gifs or jpegs, never use the same one twice if at all possible as it lacks style and creativity.

NOTHING. LIKE. THE. BOMBERS.

Agree, but that's because you're a work in progress. This league is seriously ****ed

Royals trying to become the new Roy's
Bombers trying to become the new WONDERS
Bears trying to become the new bombers

FFS all you wanna be Flogs are pissing me off. If the Sim drags me off the bench I will fair Dinkum punch that douche in the neck

Agree, but that's because you're a work in progress. This league is seriously ******

Royals trying to become the new Roy's
Bombers trying to become the new WONDERS
Bears trying to become the new bombers

FFS all you wanna be Flogs are pissing me off. If the Sim drags me off the bench I will fair Dinkum punch that douche in the neck

Furies trying to become the new Gumbies?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back