Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 11 - Las Vegas Bears vs Fighting Furies at The Stadium in the Sky

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍

**** off
your ability to say so much without the use of letters is outstanding, I tip my hat to you good sir
hat.gif

I hope not - Fight Club was started by a bloke sitting in a carpark punching himself in the face :D

Don't bag it until you've tried it

Good times, good times....

Sausages

HIGH PRIEST IN THE TEMPLE OF GG/SNSD
Feb 27, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
that's better than last time I ran with you and Test Tickle, I got done for interfering with wildlife in an unnatural way

That roo jumped out of nowhere TT, no way you could have avoided a collision.

Don't bag it until you've tried it

Good times, good times....

Pain is a wonderful teacher, it is true. We are getting dangerously close to nihilistic expression though tiger :p

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Not the way the Furies do probation. He still had to play but in Sterge gimp chair and wearing a ball gag.

He actually did some of his best posting after that

I more meant not airing your dirty laundry.

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
I hope not - Fight Club was started by a bloke sitting in a carpark punching himself in the face :D
Furies live for fight club, you should come to our next event at the hippodrome carpark next week
fightclub.jpg

Back