Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 11 - Las Vegas Bears vs Fighting Furies at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

KIMBA IS A GOD.

Kimba is an annoying goody two shoes douche

Complete and utter nerd who should be punched square in the face

You are better than Kimba, have some dignity Snags!

Yes it's a ******* dig, unless you think being a Kombucha drinking flog who cosplays as Kimba the White Lion is a good thing

**** the flogs in this shitty league piss me off
WHAT THE *? I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN THE ******* LION KING!!!

Kimba is an annoying goody two shoes douche

Complete and utter nerd who should be punched square in the face

You are better than Kimba, have some dignity Snags!

I will watch as your cities burn.
Your people, forgotten.
Even their memory will be erased - but your name, rfctiger....your name will be recalled as the inspiration for the LEGIONS OF KIMBA.

"And the LEGIONS OF KIMBA strode triumphant into a NEW DAWN, leaving behind the smoldering charnel house that once were the homes of the unbelievers"

IF I EVER GET THE CHANCE TO RENAME A QOOTY TEAM IT WILL BE CALLED THE LEGIONS OF KIMBA IN MEMORY OF THIS DAY.

Last edited:
Don't worry. I can assure you Edmund hunt did not tell us about your dirty night with him behind the dumpster out back of the hippodrome

He is a gentleman, and a professional

He used a PowerPoint presentation
Damn you Eddie! What happens on the cricket trip stays on the cricket trip!

In Edmund hunt defence, any one who went to the dumpster to throw out the rubbish and came across Tandy presenting himself like this, well I mean EH is a testosterone fuelled qooty player, of course he would take the opportunity presented
View attachment 660292
He's a smart man young Edmund.
Yeeeees I had to throw out "rubbish" that's why I was out there.
Ok ok I'll come clean. rfctiger74 paid me to take a few dumpster pics. He said it was for charity!
He said everyone was doing it and that your good self actually loved it so much you were currently living in that dumpster

He's a smart man young Edmund.
Yeeeees I had to throw out "rubbish" that's why I was out there.
Ok ok I'll come clean. rfctiger74 paid me to take a few dumpster pics. He said it was for charity!
He said everyone was doing it and that your good self actually loved it so much you were currently living in that dumpster

1) I live there, so yeah it's pretty sweet

2) it was for charity, it was for drought relief. Edmund hunt had a dry spell we needed to help him out of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will settle for a nice bbq after we beat the Bears this weekend, cooked Sausages anyone ?:fire:

I can, at least, respect one of your choices of meat for the bbq.

Sausages and fine aussie rump steak done rare is my personal go to for the bbq.

Have the bears organised any pre-game entertainment being ANZAC round and all ? Thinking of bringing friends and family to this game being my debut for the furies or are the bears a bit hard up for dollars to do anything ?

Like Ned Flanders then.

Indeedily doodily NOT

The women LOVE Ned ;)

kRUrgrcmiPd98UQXk9RosF0Zosy0eLNnzZ6gC0eBLYTrgIK_Wy0-mVwV6qOVIYTMW_t155X_vC-Ss3moUIGYf5wYINu0HgT_UWduVQdT=w443-h332-nc

Have the bears organised any pre-game entertainment being ANZAC round and all ? Thinking of bringing friends and family to this game being my debut for the furies or are the bears a bit hard up for dollars to do anything ?

I'm unsure of what is planned - as a rookie, I'm not privy to these sorts of discussions, so I'll have to leave it for someone else to advise.

Maude and Edna did (vale). The rest didn't truly love him.

Dude, they don't flowers and walks on the beach at sunset "love" Ned

I'll let your inner SarahSmiles think that's all the girls want though

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back