Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 11 - Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh if I go down, everyone comes with me.
Apparently I have the captaincy in-perpetuity.
You're like the old fella guarding the Holy Grail at the end of the 3rd Indiana Jones movie.
And we all play like we are him too.

WHO LINES UP ON WHO:

Forwards/Defenders:
RU_ v harry000 , Reardo v Raveneyes , _Mike_ v Kabanna
fitzroybowiedog v comewhatmay , Mobbs v leobarryustar , A Bit High v Smoooothy
I Dont Care v Morganashlee , nahnah v Freofalcon , Runk v Itsmyshow
royboy2 v BigJoeD_ , Mooch v Frankston Rover , Chezzalenko Reborn v Packedlunch

Midfielders/Onballers:
Allikat v Papa Juggs , 3KZ is Football v candiehappy , Barrels v zackah
JackNah_8 v Wooshette , Broken v pantskyle , TedDougChris v TheInjuryFactory

Interchange:
Klim & Matt_352 , DapperJong & craffles

vkbajU.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1EE00C3F-7E9E-46F5-AD63-A6C70F8AFA41.jpeg
Ok .... here it is. This was a tough game to predict, but I have correctly identified the outcome of every Roys game this year and this is no exception. As is obvious from my calculations, the Roys are going to win this one, but only just. It is going to be a tight tussle, but my best on ground performance will see the Roys over the line.

I just want to wish everyone the very best this weekend. That includes the players of whatever team we're playing.*

*May not actually extend to said players of whatever team we're playing.
In keeping with newly adopted rules in the AFL, there is no holding the qoot in qooty.

View attachment 662366
Ok .... here it is. This was a tough game to predict, but I have correctly identified the outcome of every Roys game this year and this is no exception. As is obvious from my calculations, the Roys are going to win this one, but only just. It is going to be a tight tussle, but my best on ground performance will see the Roys over the line.
I love those magic eye puzzles.

View attachment 662366
Only just? 4 points? 3? 2? We need to know! You're scaring Bob!
7QpPh2C.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back